• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Aww thats a very nice haiku froggy :)
Thank you. I'm a bit worried about yours though. I pronounce Galeros as 3 syllables for one thing. And really thoughts shouldn't cross lines.

Perhaps:

Darkest Hive bears fruit.
A glimmer of hope arrives.
Glomp! 'tis Galeros!

hafrogman

Adventurer
So I now have this sort of weird idea to craft a bizzare Norse epic - haiku fusion telling the tale of the Hive.

Noah built a hall.
Unofficial Third Ed News.
Arise nerds, conquer!

And then this got me thinking of why one earth anyone would write Norponese poetry. If we ever have Salton City Stars: The Next Generation, I'm going to have to play Gitaroo Skald, Kitsune and Sven's illegitimate love child. Blonde spikey hair and electric guitar slung over one shoulder. He'd be awesome!

Hell, if anything ever happens to the Pole (unlikely given the tone of the game) I may have to come back as a time-traveling future Gitaroo Skald in a Trunksian plotline. :D Or just make Relique do it. Are you listening, Relique?

Ginnel

Explorer
Hmm just got rid of the pile of ex stuff, photos, postcards letters and stuff figured I don't need them as a crutch anymore theres no need to remember good times as I can just make my own ;)

but tis true Froggy I over syllabelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads