• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Huh, I thought you were joking too....

Well, since we are all gamers and played LOTS of games, probably, anyone ELSE want to share a character? Liven up the Hive! Feels almost dead in here recently...

Yeah, with the hive so dead, I actually got bored enough to sign up over at CM. I found the frog there, and I found it far too me to not use. :)

Maybe it's one of those weeks, you know, the dull before the storm.

Last night I pretty much finished my final project for my flash class... I just need to make a title screen and a instructions screen then I'll be completely finished. The project's a basic shooter. The only problem with the game is that it has a wierd error which I have no idea how to fix (the game doesn't want to remove the player sprite from the screen after reaching the game over screen.) I'm thinking that I could fix it by placing the player sprite into a container. and then removing that container from the screen.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
No one has wished the frog a happy birthday yet? It is your birthday, right? You're not some alt with a fake birthday are you?:p

I know it's been a little slow lately. It happens. We also don't have someone to drive the conversations forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads