Your best fight vs. ...

DrunkonDuty

he/him
OK, so I'm at work and very bored. Business is slow, probably until the end of February. So assuming I continue to have a job to come to on a daily basis I need something to do.

So I thought I'd get people to post some of their war stories, partly to give me something to read, partly to give me something to steal ideas from. Other people are welcome to read and steal too. I'm very generous that way.

Here's the rules:

1. Each new thread (which will happen sporadically with no particular schedule) I'll nominate an iconic monster and you tell me about a memorable fight you had with this type of foe.

2. Limit of 500 words per tale. This is to encourage concise writing. (We're all guilty of getting a bit too excited by our old war stories.) If uncertain of length, type up in a word processor first then cut and paste it.

3. The best tale, based on style and action and general best-ness as decided by me (possibly influenced by other people's posts and of course bribes), will win a cookie and the respect of their fellow gamers. OK, so the respect of the gaming community is not actually mine to give away but you can still get a cookie.

I'll post the first one in a few minutes.
Cheers,
Glen

Remove ads