Your DnD Weapon?

Bill Muench

First Post
Hard to say. First choice is the heavy mace. Second choice is the heavy flail. Third choice is the chain (not the spiked chain, the normal manriki-gusari chain) - I've got this cool idea for an NPC that uses the chain... Someday...

Outlaw

First Post
Weapons everywhere!

I'm a big fan of the Scythe. ...actually, most of the weapons I use are two handed, but the scythe is one of my favorites.

I also like dual-wielding two daggers.

I had a halfling paladin who used a club two handed, that was fun. I'd like to dual wield clubs just for the visual, but that would be a little bit of a headache regarding my two weapon fighting penalties.

Scythes just make me happy though.

Omegium

First Post
Probably a longsword or a rapier. I have a longsword hanging at my wall, and fencing is just cool. But on the other hand, a longbow is probably a lot saver. Maybe I'll go for the wand of teleport :)

CSB046

First Post
Greatsword or greataxe. No subtlety there, I must admit.

Secondary (occasionally primary) weapon is usually a warhammer. Always good for pummelling opponents into stupidity (and/or mush).

Hulk smash!

(I WANT to be a roleplayer, but overcoming the munchkin tendency is so difficult sometimes...)

;)

LGodamus

First Post
MAUL..............nothing like a two handed war hammer to crush enemies to a thin paste able to be eaten through a straw.

officeronin

First Post
Dire Flail, (aka "Combat Pasties") because I like looking silly.

Actually, I'm more of a polearm guy -- Glaive or Lucerne Hammer for me!

OfficeRonin

Remove ads