D&D General Your last adventure in photos.

pogre

Legend
Some shots of some of my new Egyptian style dungeon pieces. The action shots did not turn out that well, but I'll try again next Sunday.
egypt08.jpg

egypt07.jpg

egypt06.jpg

egypt05.jpg

egypt04.jpg

egypt03.jpg

egypt01.jpg

All made with Hirst Arts molds. I'm working on more for next session. I am hoping to complete a large set of the Egyptian style stuff. Players really enjoyed it last session.

Clint_L

Hero
Gorgeous! I would love to have some tiles in that style, to add more variety. Your water effects are really good - that fountain is a showstopper. I bet they enjoyed it!

pogre

Legend
caverns01.jpg

caverns02.jpg

caverns03.jpg

This week was not quite as visually appealing, but I did snap a few photos. The PCs were adventuring in an underworld full of demons. I knew it would be a lot of combat (which my group loves) I tried to give some variation in the battle fields with a raised area in the first chamber and an underground river in the second. The raised tier was accomplished with some foam risers I made a few months ago. It was a very near thing for the party and a lot of fun.

pogre

Legend
No game this weekend. We are winding down our regular football schedule and gearing up for the playoffs. So, hopefully (from a football coach's perspective) we won't be playing RPGs for a few more weeks.

However, I would love to see other folks put photos of their set-ups.

Clint_L

Hero
Ran the first game of a new campaign for some other teachers, ranging from utter novice to experience from years back. We started at a harvest festival in a village so they could experiment with getting into character while trying various games and events, then they help repel some raiders before following the baddies back to their lair to rescue some kidnapped children. It was super fun!

L&L Harvest Moon4.jpg
L&L Harvest Moon2.jpg
L&L Harvest Moon1.jpg
L&L Harvest Moon5.jpg
L&L Harvest Moon3.jpg

Last edited:

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Ran the first game of a new campaign for some other teachers, ranging from utter novice to experience from years back. We started at a harvest festival in a village so they could experiment with getting into character while trying various games and events, then they help repel some raiders before following the baddies back to their lair to rescue some kidnapped children. It was super fun!

View attachment 309283View attachment 309284View attachment 309285View attachment 309286View attachment 309287
Lol that first picture the fireplace in the background looks like it could be a spooky underworld location too!

pogre

Legend
Awesome set-up! You have ruined those newbies for their next DM! :LOL:

Remove ads