Your most used accessories?

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Update: Just ordered a fabric version from Vivyx (14"x11") for portability. I'll post a pic when it arrives.

Curious, when you order from Vivyx are you doing a canvas print only (shipped rolled)?

I like the idea of a cloth version of this (or some maps). On the other hand, I do like to use wet erase on my laminated paper version for making off days and weeks.

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
Curious, when you order from Vivyx are you doing a canvas print only (shipped rolled)?

I like the idea of a cloth version of this (or some maps). On the other hand, I do like to use wet erase on my laminated paper version for making off days and weeks.

This was the fabric print option, which is much lighter than the canvas. But yeah, no marking the days/weeks off. :)

Edit: this is how they describe it:

1Custom Photo/Art Print
(14" x 11")
  • Digital Image Print
  • Presentation Fabric
  • Hem the edges of my banner
  • Manual Print Trimming

MNblockhead

This was the fabric print option, which is much lighter than the canvas. But yeah, no marking the days/weeks off. :)

Edit: this is how they describe it:

1Custom Photo/Art Print
(14" x 11")
  • Digital Image Print
  • Presentation Fabric
  • Hem the edges of my banner
  • Manual Print Trimming

Thanks! Copied to my someday/maybe list in Evernote. I'd love to have the world map for my homebrew campaign printed on cloth.

Ezequielramone

Explorer
I think my notebook, for pdf reference, initiative, session xp and hp tracking, map I can draw and erase easily and miniatures. Also some rigid wire areas for spells. And sometimes a DM screen (mostly for dragon age since I don't need it for end)

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
-Wipe erase board and markers for tracking initiative & hit points.
-Battle map
-Sorry pawns
-Paizo pawns
-small ponytail holders

I have one of Paizo’s bestiary boxes, plus a heroes release by them. But for medium beasties, the Sorry pawns are my first choice: they are easily distinguished by color, and I don’t have to spend time finding the “right” Paizo pawns. The primary downside is I can’t really give away the Sorry game my kids have long since outgrown, since I stole all the pawns for DnD.

I use the pony tail holders to mark conditions, or to distinguish targets if I need to use more than 4 Sorry pawns.

Quartz

Hero
A few years back I picked up some Femo and made a variety of custom condition markers. They see use in almost every session.

I've read of poker chips being used. Black chip = negative HP in earlier editions, presumably a failed death save in 5E. Beneficial spells get white and slip of paper noting the spell, and so on.

MNblockhead

I've read of poker chips being used. Black chip = negative HP in earlier editions, presumably a failed death save in 5E. Beneficial spells get white and slip of paper noting the spell, and so on.

My favorite way of marking conditions is using Alea Tools magnetic status markers.

A cheaper option is making small status markers by cutting small circles from colored paper and using blue tack or poster putty to stick it on the head of a mini. But the small hair-binder idea is definitely the least amount of work. I could have saved myself a lot of money on Alea tools if I would have thought of that. :)

Remove ads