Your RPG Christmas List

Pants

First Post
It's getting closer and with Thanksgiving only a week away, time to post up what RPG products you want under the tree. :)

My List:
Stormwrack
The Dragon Compendium, Volume 1
Underdark Boosters
A sub. to Dragon Magazine

Aus_Snow

First Post
I don't get given RPG stuff for Christmas either. :(

But my girlfriend sometimes gives me a half a shelf's worth for a birthday! :)

Um anyway, something relevant. . . Ah yes. I bought a gaming friend a Christmas present already - Denizens of Avadnu, er, as it's half price. OK, I'm a cheapskate. :eek: I already have a copy, they liked the look of it a lot, there we go. Seemed a good idae.

I'll probably get a gift certificate to Black Diamond Games from my girlfriend, but there's no way I'm waiting until Christmas for the Dragon Compendium. So whatever's cool that's coming out after that is most likely what I'll spend it on.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
World's Largest Dungeon and/or Wilderlands of High Fantasy. Given financial circumstances, I won't be able to afford either (I do my own Christmas shopping), but should a real life Santa Clause exist and read these forums, he can consider this my wish list :D

Scribe Ineti

Explorer
I'm looking forward to the FUDGE Deryni Adventure Game, the LOTR RPG release Isengard, and the Star Trek RPG release of Mirror Universe. The latter two are PDF releases, so I'm not sure how they'd end up under the tree unless they were on a CD or floppy disk or something. :)

A Game of Thrones looks interesting, but I really have to think about whether I want a 500-page book staring at me when I haven't even read the novels yet.

Aus_Snow

First Post
Scribe Ineti said:
The latter two are PDF releases, so I'm not sure how they'd end up under the tree unless they were on a CD or floppy disk or something. :)
Nah, just get someone to give you another USB memory stick thingy, with the pdf's on it. There's a cunning plan.

Remove ads