ZEITGEIST [ZEITGEIST] Pathfinder 2e Conversion [Work in Progress]

I'm not the copyright holder, so don't trust my legal acumen. That said, I think making stats that are only useful if you buy the book and give us money is perfectly fine. I doubt Russ would be upset at you telling people to buy our adventures.

mirtexxan

Explorer
I'm not the copyright holder, so don't trust my legal acumen. That said, I think making stats that are only useful if you buy the book and give us money is perfectly fine. I doubt Russ would be upset at you telling people to buy our adventures.

I've the utmost respect for your IP and my only intention is to play it (and make it playable for others!) in my favourite system (IMHO the pathfinder 1 conversion is a bit lackluster... but it is not your fault, it is just that it does not translate well)

Gort

Explorer
Huh, was Zeitgeist written for 4e then converted to Pathfinder? I had assumed it was the other way around due to the monsters and items that cut limbs off, which isn't something 4e has rules for.

Gort

Explorer
I admit I never played Pathfinder, but doesn't stuff like Vorpal weapons and the Regenerate spell count? In 4e Vorpal just does a lot of damage on a critical, and there's no need for regeneration since no effects cut bits off, so it doesn't exist.

We took turns.

Adventures 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 12, and 13 were originally written for 4e, then converted to PF, I think.

3, 5, 8, 10, and 11 were originally written for PF, then converted to 4e.

I think the 4e monster design, especially early on, was more fun. As I got more familiar with PF, and gave less of a fu-- about playing by the rules, we got more experimental with Pathfinder.

Lylandra

Adventurer
I agree. I would have loved to play it in 4e, even if that meant that we'd have a hard time flyin' and teleportin' due to the lower level of utility magic.

Especially as the concepts of Paragon Paths and Epic Destinies fit the idea of ZG so nicely and offer you the choice to develop your character in a certain way as your ideals and focuses shift over time.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases