WotBS Zeitgeist Portrait Pack, Meanwhile in the News

Siberys

Adventurer
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] [MENTION=63]RangerWickett[/MENTION] (I didn't know which of you this would most concern, so I figured I'd tag you both.)

1) The Portrait Pack on DTRPG has a mistake in it - it's only got WotBS art! Now, I'd already gotten the Zeitgeist art and was redownloading to see if the portraits from Cauldron-Born were added. I've since found the portraits I was looking for here on the forums, and I'm happy to get what is functionally a bunch of free art, but I'm sure that's not ideal for you, so heads up.

2) Are there going to be any more "Meanwhile in the News" stories? I like 'em a lot.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
WotBS art? Are you sure? We don't have a collection of WotBS art like that.

I'm glad you like the News stories. The reaction to them was, at best, quiet, so I didn't figure they were in much demand. It's gratifying to hear when people are using them!

Siberys

Adventurer
It looks to be the art from this. I don't know what the art is in that package, but that one shown on that page /looked/ to have been from WotBS, and it was one of the pictures in the ZIP file. I seem to recall it, anyways, and none of the art in the package I downloaded was Zeitgeist stuff, so I just assumed it to be WotBS.

And, yeah, I'm really liking the news stories! It's helped to flesh out Flint, I think. Plus, since I'm starting The Dying Skyseer here soon, it'll help me 'sell' a few of the red herring threads, like the Ragman.

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
I intend to use the In the News articles in my upcoming (relaunched) Zeitgeist game.

However, the portrait problem seems to persist. I just bought both the "Zeitgeist: NPC Portraits" and the "NPC Portraits Collection" at rpgnow and got two copies of the same file. One was named NPC_Portraits_Collection.zip and one was named Zeitgeist_NPC_Portraits.zip but both have the same contents, which appear to be the generic NPC Portraits, as I don't see any of the familiar Zeitgeist faces, and the files are just named Portrait_01, Portrait_02, et cetera.

Isklexi

First Post
Oh goodness please keep doing the in the news segments for each adventure. I find them a great immersion tool for relating events that aren't directly involved with the players. I even modify them based on the impact of player actions in the previous adventure.

Remove ads