ZEITGEIST Zeitgeist -- Poster map of Flint?

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
I'm prepping for a new Zeitgeist game starting this Summer and I wanted to have a large map of Flint for the players to use for planning or keeping track of where everyone's moving. I could swear I saw a poster map for sale a year or so ago, but I can't find it anywhere. Alternately, is there a high-res image of Flint that does not have adventure-specific tags on it that I could use for printing? I'm trying to avoid the "oh now I know why the Danoran Consulate is listed on the map" problem. Both the Player's Guide and Dying Skyseer have Dying Skyseer-specific locations noted, and Cauldron Born has locations tagged for that adventure.

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
Made my own, along with a few other props:

426411_10151334120406769_519187320_n.jpg

Kudos to the Zeitgeist art team. This stuff looks awesome on the table!

That looks pretty high quality. What sort of paper/board is it printed on?

[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION], this. *points up* Put this in the Kickstarter.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Those cards look gorgeous. I did consider using RPGNow's new spin-off, drivethrucards, to produce NPC cards.

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
That looks pretty high quality. What sort of paper/board is it printed on?

@Morrus, this. *points up* Put this in the Kickstarter.

The map I ordered through Vistaprint. A 24x36 print of whatever image you send them on matte stock runs $9.99 plus shipping. They seem to keep their prices low by bombarding you with ads, though. :/

The NPC cards are actually 4x6 "photos" through Shutterfly. Upload jpegs and pick up 4x6 glossy prints at your local Walgreen's in an hour for 19 cents each! (or 15 cents plus shipping if you want them shipped to you)

I was going to use one of the card-production sites for the NPC pics, but the convenience of same-day delivery won out. :)

Remove ads