ZEITGEIST ZEITGEIST scheduling

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
I'm not running that one, so I'm not up-to-date on it. It was when I initially wrote that page, but I wrote it in December!

FYI None of your current projects are on schedule. And to suggest that it was reasonable to make that claim in December sidesteps the fact that none of them ever have been. Every single one steps on the others' toes. The money comes in and the products roll out ever more slowly.

If you have a means of making this one happen on time, how about using it to run your other projects to schedule and prove you can do it?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
FYI None of your current projects are on schedule. And to suggest that it was reasonable to make that claim in December sidesteps the fact that none of them ever have been. Every single one steps on the others' toes. The money comes in and the products roll out ever more slowly.

If you have a means of making this one happen on time, how about using it to run your other projects to schedule and prove you can do it?

I'm not involved with ZEITGEIST scheduling. I'll split this off so as not to clutter up the O.L.D./N.E.W. thread and you can more easily discuss the subject with Ryan should you wish, who has more information about ZEITGEIST schedules than I have.

Remove ads