Ziggurat of Apet Questions (spoilers)

Obryn

Hero
Hey, folks, especially [MENTION=63]RangerWickett[/MENTION]!

So... How's the solution to the rainbow room work? It looks unsolvable to me - like the orange and green side bridges over the northern gaps should be swapped. (e: or, better, the orange and green stones.)

As it stands, you can get to the green stone, but there's no apparent way out from there. Am I missing something?

Second, random question because I know my players. Beyond the Seal... Breathable air? I'm thinking they might try to hide from the trap in there because that's the kind of thing they do. :)

Last edited:

jacktannery

Explorer
Hey Obryn,

I think there was a mistake on the map - see this thread for a solution: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?321738-Digging-For-Lies-Ziggurat-Rainbow-Puzzle

Especially this part:
I somehow only just realized that the map in the book is wrong. The southeast bridge and east wall should be red, not orange. The left stone on the platform as you come in should be red not gray (well, it actually is orange, but it ends up looking kinda gray, especially if you look at a low-res version of the map, and that's wrong in either case). I've attached the original sketch of the map for that room, which was drawn on yellow paper. I'm sure that probably caused the problem, but it's my bad for not catching the error.

Remove ads