Zines are a good place to start.

FraserRonald

Explorer
Ghostwind said:
I would also chime in that not all zines need be in print.
-snip-

* Sword's Edge

Thanks for the nod! And for those of you interested, there's a new issue of SE coming out soon. It'd be out now, but I actually got a new job and my family has decided to pay a two-week visit! In any case, even running a small e-zine is a real eye-opener. I can't imagine doing this for a living, or adding printing and distribution to the list of 'things to do.'

As for gaming, right now, the only real d20 content SE has is the regular "Gamer's Table" column. Of course, it's always open to good articles, so if anyone needs a soapbox (and the article is both interesting and well-written), let me know.

Renocide

Explorer
Alignment Tongue 1
By Toppe, Bryles, Walker.
8 pages; full size; not for sale.
The zines published through this site in July '03 have been combined to form an amateur press association, or APA. It is mailed out, free of charge, to anyone who contributed a zine. It is my hope that word of the APA will spread and that more people will submit work. This first issue has only three zines, so let's get the word out!

This is not for sale. Its something Christian has worked up for those in the RPG-zine project he has going. You contribute your section, send it to Mr. Walker, and you recieve a compiled copy of all the submissions made for that month.

Ofcourse you can go to the site and purchase each one for a 50 cent piece if you like! Not to mention all the great back issues of Scrollworks(more than 50 cents but not much more!)

Remove ads