I've just been hired by White Wolf!

Nisarg

Banned
Banned
I was pleseantly surprised that I've been contracted by White Wolf. Right now its just to work on the Mage line, but I'm sincerely hoping to do my best to get them to start making a different kind of game.

Nisarg

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Nisarg said:
I was pleseantly surprised that I've been contracted by White Wolf. Right now its just to work on the Mage line, but I'm sincerely hoping to do my best to get them to start making a different kind of game

Congratulations!

Great line to work on. Lots of stuff you can explore.

You know what really sickens me?

People who write pretentious gaming material for pretentious gaming systems. I mean, seriously, a bunch of failed, wanna-be writers.

Taking a page from an earlier thread, they should do us all a favor and kill themselves.

Gomez

First Post
Patryn of Elvenshae said:

People who write pretentious gaming material for pretentious gaming systems. I mean, seriously, a bunch of failed, wanna-be writers.

Taking a page from an earlier thread, they should do us all a favor and kill themselves.

Hey man! That was pretty rude! :\

Nisarg

Banned
Banned
Patryn of Elvenshae said:

I don't follow. White Wolf may have had its moments where they were over the top, but now they are clearly a first-class company creating deep thoughtful RPGs that take gaming to a new level of intellectual sophistication.

Nisarg

Zoatebix

Working on it
How have you not seen Nisarg write anything about White Wolf before, Gomez? I think Patryn posted that to call out this thread based on it's content and its posting date...

Crothian

First Post
Nisarg said:
I don't follow. White Wolf may have had its moments where they were over the top, but now they are clearly a first-class company creating deep thoughtful RPGs that take gaming to a new level of intellectual sophistication.

Nisarg

"intellectual sophistication"?? No they don't, they wirte good games but lots of time they read like a freshman at college who is trying to impress people with his big vocabulary. I like White Wolf fine, I have many books and I enjoy thier games. This has been a long and frankly tired belief by their fans though. The elitism serves nothing but to drive people away.

Insight

Adventurer
Congrats! I know a lot of people have misconceptions about what 'working for a game company' means, but you probably know that it's not as glamorous as some people imagine.

Ignore the jealous fools and good luck with White Wolf! Like you, I am working on securing some sort of employment in the game industry (freelance in my case). Though I'm not necessarily interested in White Wolf myself, I consider them to be one of the top dogs in the industry, so well done!

Remove ads