Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Gansk said:
SixFootGnome is cranking out the moves now, so I'm assigning Evilhalfling to the Arborea arena. Evilhalfling, please continue with the Ethereal Dragon as well.

We'll let I2K finish with the Coure Eladrin, then Evilhalfling can step in with the next CG monster, if that's OK with everybody.

Yeah shore, no cherrry internship for me this summer (one call and a letter yesterday I thought today was supposed to be the bad luck day) I have lots o time.
Off to Arboria I go.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Sure. Actually, this might be an opportunity to lift a bit of burden from Gansk if he wants and one of us could take N and the other LG for a while.

Gansk, if you're enjoying playing the eight-handed neutral general then please don't let me interrupt that.

Gansk

Explorer
OK, Greybar will be LG and PJSlavner will be N unless Greybar doesn't have a source, in which case you switch. PJSlavner will be running the combats, but if he doesn't have a source, then I would like to come in temporarily and run the combat, then pop back out.

We'll continue with this arrangement as long as no one signs up. If someone does, then I will take N back over.

Gansk

Explorer
OK, we haven't heard from SixFootGnome for about a week, so I am opening the slot back up for grabs. In the meantime, we need to do some catching up in this arena. A chaotic free-for-all is in effect, with PJSlavner and myself playing the Neutral faction and everybody else playing the CE's. If two people accidentally post at the same time, the first post is the one that counts.

Remove ads