Zday in Sunnybright

Candide

First Post
Constantine will look for Caitlin once he arrives, after hearing the droaning "guh..." sound Constantine will draw his gun.

"Caitlin?" he calls out, searching for her.

LogicsFate

First Post
Captain Tagon said:
As they pass the motel, Alyx sees several cars from the earlier incident outside of it. "Hey Ryan, pull over here, I want to see what's going on. Chip at least should be heading home, not stopping at some motel." Once stopped Alyx gets out of the car and spots Chip.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Turning the car off, Chip jumps out Yeah I'm fine but something’s very wrong here.

[DICE=3]6[/DICE]

Last edited:

Nephtys

First Post
RobotRobotI said:
The moan inside continues ; but after the shout, it seems almost amplified. Caitlin can hear the moans coming from more than just down the hall now ; it seems like it's coming from all around her. A man slowly enters into the hallway on her right, arms outstretched, feet shuffling. Wounds decorate his lower legs, and his shoes are caked in blood.

Another moan is emitted to her left, coming from behind the counter.

"Guhhh..."

Caitlin backs away slowly. Feeling panic starting to take over she deliberately tries to fuel her rage with a string of curses. Aiming her gun at the approaching man she sneers at him, "Get the hell away from me before I blow your mother:):):):)ing brains out! You :):):):)ing freak, get..." She fires her gun.

Last edited:

RobotRobotI

First Post
Caitlin's gun emits a loud BANG as the bullet is fire - it flies into the man, tearing through his stomache. He continues on, unabated. The groan in uninterrupted.

At the sound of the gunshot, the groaning grows louder once again - this time, Caitlin can't make out the source.

There's a man dragging himself from behind the counter ; he's only about five feet from Caitlin. The other is fifteen feet away, and continuing his shuffle.

"Guhhh..."
[sblock][AttackRoll : 14 + 4 = 18, DamageRoll : 2, 6][/sblock]

----

Outside of the motel, the fair share of yelling has aroused more moans ; they can be heard growing steadily, with no seeming point of origination.

"Guhhh..."

[sblock]I don't know what LogicsFate's Dice3 6 thing was for. Enlighten me?

Also, Chip and Max are still outside in the Parking Lot, yes? Or did I miss something?[/sblock]

Nephtys

First Post
RobotRobotI said:
Caitlin's gun emits a loud BANG as the bullet is fire - it flies into the man, tearing through his stomache. He continues on, unabated. The groan in uninterrupted.

At the sound of the gunshot, the groaning grows louder once again - this time, Caitlin can't make out the source.

There's a man dragging himself from behind the counter ; he's only about five feet from Caitlin. The other is fifteen feet away, and continuing his shuffle.

"Guhhh..."
[sblock][AttackRoll : 14 + 4 = 18, DamageRoll : 2, 6][/sblock]

Caitlin backs away, turns and runs outside (ooc: Withdraw action). Her heart pounds like a jackhammer and she's on the verge of hysteria, but she still manages a small sarcastic smile. "Nice town you've got here, boys. Real friendly, everyone wants a hug and they don't take no for an answer... Too bad they have b-o issues. Guess they're all too busy :):):):)ing their cows to have time to wash themselves."

Last edited:

Captain Tagon

First Post
"Yeah, I'm beginning to get the distinct feeling this place isn't exactly like I remembered it,"Alyx says to Caitlin. "Are there more of those things in there?"

Candide

First Post
"Yeah, I picked a great spot to have my van break down" Constantine adds to the mix. He looks at Caitlin. "Where to now?" he asks.

Nephtys

First Post
Captain Tagon said:
"Yeah, I'm beginning to get the distinct feeling this place isn't exactly like I remembered it,"Alyx says to Caitlin. "Are there more of those things in there?"

"I shot it right in the gut but it didn't even flinch..." Caitlin shakes herself, "I don't know, two is more than enough."

"Did you see any normal hicks on your way in? Maybe the whole town is dead, or dying..."

Candide said:
"Yeah, I picked a great spot to have my van break down" Constantine adds to the mix. He looks at Caitlin. "Where to now?" he asks.

"Any banks around here? If the town is dead we might as well help ourselves." Caitlin looks at the guys in a 'maybe I'm kidding, maybe I'm not'- kind of way.

Remove ads