[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Leif (note that I corrected your spelling ;) ), in the combat thread you seem to have Storm and Sir Dryw mixed up, it is Storm (whose player pulled out) who is being hauled off, not Sir Dryw who escaped his froggy swallowing.

Although we might have to put Sir Dryw down. He seems to have caught lycanthropy while in the frog's gut. ;)
Ahh! Ok! So that was renau1g's exit from the game. Why didn't I pick up n that sooner, he withdrew from my game, too! Sorry for my confusion, I blame Emagor's social ineptitude.

Thanee

First Post
The 18 hp don't bring you up to full (but together with Eldwyn's healing you are fairly close now ;)).

Of course, you would never spend more than necessary (i.e. when you heal 18 and only 12 are missing, you will retain the difference of 6 for later).

BTW, this round the house rule, that you are automatically fatigued/exhausted when you are seriously/critically hurt made quite some difference (in your favor). ;)

The giant frog would otherwise have reached the river, the mutant would have done a lot more damage to Grynth, and the poor Warrior following Eldwyn cannot full attack anymore, since he is critically injured, because you cannot do 5-ft. steps when exhausted.

Bye
Thanee

Leif

Adventurer
Ok, let's change one Color Spray to another Critical Strike
change Arcane Mark to Ray of Frost
change Detect Thoughts to Discern Shapechanger
and that should do it for now, I think. :)

Voadam

Legend
All right,

I've been extremely erratic in my pbp posting for the last couple of months in contrast to my normally 1/weekday posting in the games I play in.

I expect this to continue for months as well, I've got more ongoing family medical stuff coming up that will be disruptive including a major surgery for my wife with a significant recovery period. I expect to be busy and a bit stressed taking care of wife, kid, and household plus keeping up with my normal work. I expect to not post for a while, to sometimes not want to worry about game commitments and just post randomly in general, and sometimes in contrast to really want to get away from things and be in a fun game with online friends as a recreational outlet from everything else that is going on.

So I wanted to post in and explain why I have been and expect to be erratic in posting for a while.

Thanee

First Post
Fully understandable. That always comes first. :)

And I'm certainly not the person that could blame anyone for erratic posting. :lol:

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads