[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
Thanks. :)

One thing, though... the frog you aim for is already critically wounded, so likely to go down this round. Maybe the other frog is a better target for your spell?

Bye
Thanee

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Game/Combat threads updated. :) Sorry for letting you wait so long. :eek:

I forgive you. :)

Since I'm failing my Spot Obvious checks, let me ask: The giant frogs are size Large?

On another note, if the frog started its turn in Sir Dryw's threatened area, it costs double to move through those squares, assuming I'm remembering how Sir Dryw's class feature works (which I might not be). Who knows if this would slow the frog down, or perhaps it already has.

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Since I'm failing my Spot Obvious checks, let me ask: The giant frogs are size Large?

Yep. 10-ft. space is typically large. :)

On another note, if the frog started its turn in Sir Dryw's threatened area, it costs double to move through those squares, assuming I'm remembering how Sir Dryw's class feature works (which I might not be). Who knows if this would slow the frog down, or perhaps it already has.

The frog is leaping. It doesn't really enter any square next to Dryw.

Bye
Thanee

Leif

Adventurer
What the heck, I forgive you, too, Thanee! :) And I have remembered which thread to post things in! For the first time with no assistance from you! Aren't you proud of me?? :D

Voadam

Legend
Lief, in the combat thread you seem to have Storm and Sir Dryw mixed up, it is Storm (whose player pulled out) who is being hauled off, not Sir Dryw who escaped his froggy swallowing.

Although we might have to put Sir Dryw down. He seems to have caught lycanthropy while in the frog's gut. ;)

Remove ads