[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
Hey!

Right now we have three active players here (with Mista Collins not finding the time anymore, unfortunately).

Maybe we should look for another player to join, what do you think?

I would definitely prefer less NPCs and more PCs in the adventuring party. :)

Bye
Thanee

renau1g

First Post
I would humbly put forth myself as a potential applicant if you go this route. I absolutely love the FR and would love to join a long-running game set in Faerun.

Sorry if I'm overstepping my bounds, but I just saw this and was very excited by the potential, especially after reading over the house rules.

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
renau1g said:
I would humbly put forth myself as a potential applicant if you go this route. I absolutely love the FR and would love to join a long-running game set in Faerun.

Sorry if I'm overstepping my bounds, but I just saw this and was very excited by the potential, especially after reading over the house rules.

Hello "renau1g"!

Still waiting for some insight from the players, but I do not expect to hear anything negative. :)

In the meantime... what kind of character would you consider to build?

The three active ones I mentioned above are:
- Aylor, Dwarf Monk/Fighter
- Eldwyn, Halfling Bard/Cleric
- Kordunn, Dwarf Paladin/Sorcerer

In addition to those three, there is a fourth character, whose player isn't really active but still kinda around:
- Oog (Elmus), Goblin (disguised as Halfling) Rogue/Warlock

He's a fun character and a useful addition to the party, so I will NPC him as appropriate.

The remaining characters, are currently venturing elsewhere and thus fade into the background for now.

Bye
Thanee

Scotley

Hero
Thanee said:
Yep! :D

Bye
Thanee

P.S. Erm, Scotley, are you sure you posted that to the right thread!? :uhoh:

Damn slow boards. Guess I got confused waiting for my 'reply to' windows to open this morning. It seems I posted the wrong thing here an my comments to you in another thead. Anyway, my post was intended to say 'yes' and add that renau1g is good people and should make a nice addition to the group.

Thanee

First Post
Yes.

5th level currently, so that would be your starting level.

And since I wouldn't know what Voadam should have against another party member joining in, let me welcome you aboard! :D

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Oh yeah, and e-mail me the details for your character, please, instead of posting them here. :)

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Remove ads