[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
Thinking about how to introduce you...

How does this sound? Pretty straightforward and should get things rolling into the right direction right away. :)

Some years ago, you were in an adventuring group together with a rather attractive half-elven cleric of Sune, called Jade, but the group disbanded afterwards, because you were all headed in different directions. Jade was about to give up her adventuring career, since she isn't really the type for it.

A week (or so) ago, you received word from Jade, you didn't really expect to ever hear from her again. She is in New Phlan - you have heard the rumors that the city is being rebuilt... and retaken before that - and is looking for her missing brother, Amber.

Since you didn't have any pressing issues to pursuit right now, you made off to Phlan and arrived there just now, learning, that a party of adventurers has already figured out where Amber is and is on their way to rescue him.

You are a little angry, that the Sunite brought you here, only to learn that everything is already taken care of, but you cannot really blame her. And now that you are here... maybe there is something else to do?

The party of adventurers, who seem to be a trustworthy bunch, will be back soon...

Bye
Thanee

renau1g

First Post
Thanee said:
Thinking about how to introduce you...

How does this sound? Pretty straightforward and should get things rolling into the right direction right away. :)

Some years ago, you were in an adventuring group together with a rather attractive half-elven cleric of Sune, called Jade, but the group disbanded afterwards, because you were all headed in different directions. Jade was about to give up her adventuring career, since she isn't really the type for it.

A week (or so) ago, you received word from Jade, you didn't really expect to ever hear from her again. She is in New Phlan - you have heard the rumors that the city is being rebuilt... and retaken before that - and is looking for her missing brother, Amber.

Since you didn't have any pressing issues to pursuit right now, you made off to Phlan and arrived there just now, learning, that a party of adventurers has already figured out where Amber is and is on their way to rescue him.

You are a little angry, that the Sunite brought you here, only to learn that everything is already taken care of, but you cannot really blame her. And now that you are here... maybe there is something else to do?

The party of adventurers, who seem to be a trustworthy bunch, will be back soon...

Bye
Thanee

Sounds good. I'll make the changes you noted. As for that something else to do, I'll send it to you in an e-mail with the updated sheet.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
I am taking a vacation/moving across the country and will out of internet access for about 14 days. If possible please NPC my characters accordingly. Thank you.

-Blood

Thanee

First Post
The next two weeks, I will have very little opportunities to update the game, will still try to get some things in place (like update all the links, which do not work now with the new forum structure... just a simple fix, adding '/forum' to all the URLs, but still some work to find them all), and maybe get you all together and wrap up the last mission at least. :)

After those two weeks it looks much better. :D

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads