Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

elapse

First Post
welcome maddmic!

I updated my character except for SP's. do erenlanders get a bonus to SP's like standard humans in the PHB? I should get 8 (rogue) + 2 (int) + ? (racial bonus). Can you help me out?

I hate to say this, but I do not own gaming dice any more. Since being in the military I have not had a chance to play PnP DnD except for maybe once a year the past 3.5 years. taht being said I just do the usual HP progression of max at 1st, then 3, 4, 3, 4 etc. My current HP are high because I took the toughness feat to demonstrate Reznik's resilience having survived the massacre of his village (Iron Will and/or endurance should be in the future).

Awesome game. I am digging it.

Hrothgar

First Post
Thanks, Toric, for the info.

Everyone, get your characters updated and I will start a new chapter this weekend or early next week. I will be out of town (with no network) until Saturday or Sunday. Have a good holiday!

Character has been updated.

Increased to 2nd level in Wildlander.
Rolled a 3 for hit points, +1 for Con bonus for a total of 4 and a new grand total of 16.
Fortitude save increased by 1 to +5 total.
Base attack increased by 1.
Gained Bestial Aura ability from Beast heroic path.
Selected Quick Stride Wildlander trait for 2nd level Wildlander trait choice.
Speed increased to 40 ft. because of Quick Stride trait.
Increased the following skills by 1 rank: Hide, Knowledge (geography), Knowledge (nature), Listen, Move Silently, Spot and Survival.

Character sheet in the Rogues Gallery has been updated.

Last edited:

Dirigible

Explorer
Errrgh.

I'm sorry for jsut vanishing like that, Hroth; I had some computer trouble, and couldn't access the site at all. I dunno how stable my connection will be from now on, so I'll step out of the game.

If I hadn't already been kicked out, that is :D

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm having some computer issues at home. I'll do my best to keep up from work.

Unfortunately, this means not having access to my books and my computer at the same time. Can someone post some basic info I might need to level Kaela up? I have the SRD, obviously, so I really just need Channeler info.

Thanks! I really hope to keep up the pace and not slow things down.

Hrothgar

First Post
Bobitron,
Info. on the 2nd Ed. channeler here.

Dirigible,
I'd really like you to stay in the game, if possible. I would like to see where Jon Rane's background/history takes him. I'm patient enough for you to get a stable connection. :)

Hrothgar

First Post
Chapter 2 has started. See my sig below for the link. Everyone should be healed to maximum. maddmic, look for a hook over the next few days.

A few things.

Bobitron, Kaela's green stone is a covenant item as you probably guess. As per covenant item rules, Kaela realizes the stone can cast green light in a 10' radius at will when held at 1st level. Please note this on your character sheet.

For everyone else, items of power are things I slowly dole out over the course of an campaign given the right IC situation and the character's history. Even though 1-2 characters may carry covenant items, I have not forgotten about the rest of you. Patience is key, especially with these PBP games. :)

Remove ads