What Do You Like on Your Tacos?

I'm in the mood for tacos... but, upon visiting the fridge, I realized that I don't have any cottage cheese. And I *cannot* have tacos without cottage chese heaped onto them.

I know that this is kind of a weird thing to put on tacos, so I was wondering if y'all have other weird things that you put on your tacos? Or are you a standard, lettuce, tomato, and cheese person?

Aaron L

Hero
Hmmm, cottage cheese certainly sounds interesting. I like sour cream. And bacon bits, along with lettuce, meat, and lots of cheese. And mild sauce, I dont like things too spicy.

(Bacon makes everything better.)

Kanegrundar

Explorer
I'm sorry, Queen D, but I gotta walk away from this thread. Just too many jokes coming to mind that would make Eric's Grandma's head explode!

Kane

Kanegrundar said:
I'm sorry, Queen D, but I gotta walk away from this thread. Just too many jokes coming to mind that would make Eric's Grandma's head explode!

Kane
*throws up hands* Why does everyone always want to twist my words!?! I'm just hungry for tacos! Sheesh!!

;) :p :lol:

Crothian

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:

I am shocked at this glaring, madam. I believe you have infered something mischievious from my innocent whistling that is clearly not there. As a life long fan of the Muppets and their quirky muscials that have just sounds without words I find myself whistling the catching tunes. And as we all know the Muppets are purely a childs show so nothing ever gets inferred in one of their skits much like my simple song. Thank you.

:lol: :cool: ;)

Remove ads