Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery, Part II

Bront

The man with the probe
"Of course not silly. I don't think you can leave the estate, because you're sort of supposed to be being questioned by me and Alyz, but you can walk around. Puddles likes it here, and he loves Louteah too. I know he'll remember you, you fed him." She giggles.

"Niilaa should be coming here some time today, and I'll want to make sure she's allright. If Alyz doesn't see the harm, you can probably be there to check on her yourself too."

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha nods and waits for Zythryd to finish up. "Alyz helped me finish researching my massage spell. I'll have to show you sometime."

Once he's done, she gives him a quick tour of the estate, or at least the parts she passes to her room. She shows him her room, and a very happy Puddles, who is excited to see everyone.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Are you sure she didn't slip some sort of evil addition into the spell while she was helping you prepare the incantation?" Zythryd wonders.

*He follows her around the estate, and when Puddles comes to jump up and lick everyone, wagging his tail, Zythryd pets the dog and ruffles the hair on his head.*

"Good dog, Puddles!"

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha shoots him a look "I'm quite sure. I tried it on myself already. Was kind of hard to keep concentrating though." She blushes.

"Puddles has it great here. Plenty of places to play, occasionaly gets to go out to the gardens, and several people to love him."

Vasha whispers to Louteah while Zythryd is busy with Puddles "Is the Jewel still back where Alyz stored it?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha walks over to Zythryd and embraces him warmly. "You're welcome to stay here if you don't feel comfortable in that other room. Or, if you'd prefer, I can leave Puddles to guard you."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Zythryd, I feel safe alone with you. And Puddles is probably tougher than I am," she giggles. She squeezes Zythryd a bit tighter.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh, okay...Thank you Vasha...I guess I can stay in either room. I don't really care about where I am any more. It may seem crazy, and I know that this place is bigger and prettier than my home, but I feel so heartbroken that it's gone now...I worked so hard to build that home."

Remove ads