Dragoon's RttToEE occ

nonamazing

Explorer
I've added a few finishing touches to my character in the post above. I hope that I'll be chosen for this game, but if not, that's okay too. I'll just, you know, sit in the corner and cry. :)

Seriously though, this looks like it could be a fun game and I'll be interested to see how things turn out.

Manzanita

First Post
This is a popular thread, & I'm not sure I'm going to be able to put my PC together in time to even compete. I've become such a perfectionist on PC creation. Perhaps whomever is not chosen could get together and post a "DM wanted" thread to see if we could get a RttToEE game going for the rest of us, too.

Dragoon

First Post
(Also, just curious - is it 7000 XP or gold we start with? It says XP, but I think everyone has used it as gold. And if I've misunderstood, I could definitely grab another 1600 gp! )

7,000 xp, I gave a little extra incase crafters wanted to craft. :cool:

As for gold maximum for level 4: 5,400gp

Dragoon

First Post
I will take submissions until midnight Friday, October 21st. I'm in the US Central time zone. So Saturday morning I will be picking characters, and believe me I'm having a hard time choosing from the stuff I have read allready, it is going to be a tough choice.

If you don't get picked, I'll put you're character on the alt list, with the nature of PbP games, more than likely you will eventually get a chance to play. I'm going try my hardest to make it through the whole thing.

Terraism

Explorer
Dragoon said:
I will take submissions until midnight Friday, October 21st. I'm in the US Central time zone. So Saturday morning I will be picking characters, and believe me I'm having a hard time choosing from the stuff I have read allready, it is going to be a tough choice.

If you don't get picked, I'll put you're character on the alt list, with the nature of PbP games, more than likely you will eventually get a chance to play. I'm going try my hardest to make it through the whole thing.
Sounds good, and thanks for the update. :) [Crosses fingers.]

Dim_darknight

First Post
Rurik is in Hommlet looking for a book that chronicles the exploits of a relatively unknown paladin of Heironeous. Supposedly her personal journal, the book was lost when she fell at the first razing of the Temple of Elemental Evil. Rurik’s church in Verbobonc would very much like to publish the writing if the diary is located. There are rumors that the book has found its way into Todariche Nem’s collection.

At a distance, an onlooker might confuse Rurik for a cavalier knight in shiny armor, riding in on a beautiful mount. But Rurik doesn’t like distance; he has no concept of personal space and - at times – fails to show proper tact. He can barely ride his horse, but certainly smells like he has been around the beast for a long time.

Rurik carries a grudge forever, big things or little things. He is ever mindful of all who have wronged him; his retribution onto them will come one day. He blames Moradin for failing to forge him with the charm and character necessary to become a proper paladin, so he worships another deity. Note: Rurik bears no ill will against Moradin’s faithful and can generally hold his temper and tongue in check when clergy speak of Moradin’s might and power.

Rurik isn’t preachy; he’d rather show his faith with deeds more than with words. If the book he seeks cannot be located, Rurik will likely stay in the area to help with what matters he can and search around for more hints about the journal’s location (if it exists at all).

-------
I have some knowledge of the area due to mentionings of the Temple of Elemental Evil from members of my local group. I have, unfortunately, never played it.

Character posted here: http://dndonlinegames.com/testvb/view.php?id=24681
I'll have spells selected by Thursday evening. Dragoon, if you want the character sheet posted here, it's not a problem. I'm not so great with formatting though, so it will lose some of the content's legibility.

Li Shenron

Legend
Manzanita said:
This is a popular thread, & I'm not sure I'm going to be able to put my PC together in time to even compete. I've become such a perfectionist on PC creation. Perhaps whomever is not chosen could get together and post a "DM wanted" thread to see if we could get a RttToEE game going for the rest of us, too.

Good idea, I will be glad to join that thread if Maija doesn't make it into this one!

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
Sorry, I am going to have to drop out. I don't have the time for another game at the moment. Some things changed at work. Sorry.

Remove ads