IA: A Teacher for Laynie

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Certainly. Please pay the 25 gold piece application fee and I'll give you your forms. You can return them at any time once you've completed them. Take your time and don't rush."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Once you've submitted your application, you can have an examination scheduled. Both the application and the examination will be considered when deciding on whether or not you will be admitted."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Fantastic. So, can I turn this application in in a day or two? Or does it need to be filled out here?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Oh, that is fine. And please, let whoever needs to be let know that Elektra did an excelent job as a tour guide."

With that Vanitri heads back out into town. "Well, looks like we'll have to see how good I can make myself look. Laynie, think you can teach me a little bit of what you learned from that book?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"I'll make sure they're aware when I return then. I want to get back to town before nightfall."

"Well, as much as you can Laynie. If I can get into the accademy, you can learn there for a while till you're old enough to join yourself."

"Merrean, it looks like we'll be finding a way to stay here somehow. You're welcome to travel on if you have other pressing issues."

OOC: We're getting close to where we can do a general monage about what's going to happen. Other than finding out what the book is, and if the items he found are of any value, Vanitri's going to basicly do exactly what he said, try to get in and stay afloat for as cheep as he can till Laynie is elegable to apply.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, there's a story about an elf who's trying to learn how to do magic. And then some basic stuff about magic."

"Very well. Perhaps we shall meet again some day, Vanitri Duskrider."

*When Vanitri reaches the inn, the innkeeper mentions:*

"A woman by the name of Trina was here for you."

(OOC: Sure. I was going to have you RP out the examination and perhaps a bit of the scholarship thing. Let me know how he's going to go about checking on the book and such, and be sure to deduct 25 gp for the application fee)

Remove ads