Who wants to be a Wayfinder? Part 1

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Oops...well, uh...call it an IC mistake then. A -lot- of this stuff was magic. So she's a little flustered and forgot which was which. :))

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - I'm a little scared -anyway-. Even without 6 enchanted mithril shirts, this is a lot of swag. Someone might want it back if we tip our hands.)

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

Shayuri said:
Whisper rolls her eyes.

"Shall I become a male so I can leer too?" she asks dryly, "As for the chain shirts, you might want to wait until we've been able to analyze the magic in more detail. Not all infused items are beneficial to the wearer."

Midian shrugs. "I find I lose my connection to the world around me when I don metal, so I'll leave the mithril and the chain to those better ... suited to it," he says, a silly grin appearing as he makes his horrible pun.

"Should we try to keep the magic items in our quarters so that we have a closer eye on them, or move them to the cargo hold with the rest of our finds?"

Mista Collins

First Post
"I'd suggest keeping them in the confines of our quarters." Seria replies. "If this is such a large haul, then we don't want anyone snooping around in the cargo area for a closer look."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Whisper
[SBLOCK]
All six chain shirts glow with a faint aura of Abjuration. The spear has a faint aura of transmutation and evocation. The bolts in the quiver glow with a faint aura of enchantment. The axe glows with an aura of necromancy and evocation. The two rings glow with a faint aura of abjuration. The black ball glows with conjuration, as does one of the potions. The second potion does not glow at all.
[/SBLOCK]

Shayuri

First Post
Though her face is invisible behind her mask, Whisper seems taken aback by what her spell reveals.

She coughs and clears her throat.

"All of the chain shirts are enchanted. Most likely minor protective enhancements...obviously I don't know for sure until I can get some scrolls. The spear is magic, not strongly, but somewhat complexly, as is the axe. The crossbow bolts, likewise, though they have an unusual aura for weaponry. Enchantment. Interesting."

She trails off for a moment, then gets back on track.

"The rings are magical, again, most likely protective magic. The ball is unusual. Conjuration. It could mean just about anything. This potion is probably healing...we can check that fairly easily. Oddly, this potion does not have a magical aura. Perhaps alchemical."

She sits down on the bed of whoever's cabin they're in when they do this (I'm fuzzy on the details here :)). "To fully analyze all of these objects, we'd need twelve scrolls." The sorceress sighs. "There must be a better way to do this."

Shayuri

First Post
In spite of herself, Whisper laughs. "The orb maybe? But no, I've never heard of such a thing. When making a scroll, the creator has to use a bit of his own essence to bind the magics. A simple object could never do it."

Remove ads