Destiny's Tears: Convocation Goers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=P&F]"Oh, you mean.. Oh.. Oh!!!!" Priya blushes a bit and quiets back down. "Oh, and yeah, isn't that rude here? I know it's rude when the Sidhe or Nymphs do that to each other."[/sblock]

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

[SBLOCK=Priya and Rystil]“Well of course it’s rude, but some people have no manners...they probably didn’t even come for the langauge lesson,” Fedowin remarks, as he returns his gaze to the instructor.[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=P&F] "That's a shame for them," Priya says, with a mischivious grin. She raises her voice, just enough so the men in front might overhear, "I've women of other species find Selee highly erotic."[/sblock]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Priya and Rystil]Looking at Priya out of the corner of his eye, Fedowin grins as he adds, “Yes, I’ve heard that too. Then, being able to compliment a beautiful woman in her own language, doesn’t hurt either,” he says, his eyes glinting mischievously.[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=P&F]*Priya thinks that perhaps her ploy managed to convince one or two of the men to pay a bit more attention to the teacher, and the lesson is over far too quickly to do the Seelie language justice as far as she's concerned, leaving out some of the major, but rarely used, tenses and nuances.*[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Priya and Rystil]“Well at least I have some of the basics, enough I hope that I don’t need everything translated for me in future. Still I’d like those lessons you mentioned Priya, to enhance my mastery of your native tongue...plus of course you promised they’d be fun,” Fedowin finishes, grinning playfully with a merry twinkle in his eye, as he mentions fun. “Excuse me for a moment my angel, I must go and thank the instructor before we go...”

*Making his way over to the nymph, nudging a few of the other men adroitly out of the way as he goes, Fedowin bows and takes her hand, kissing it before he rises and gazes into her eyes, a winning smile on his lips.*

“Thank you for the lesson, oh enchanting and beauteous one, it was most enlightening and quite stimulating, I must say...”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=P&F]"You are quite welcome. I'm glad you were able to get something out of it--in my opinion, it was far too short to do justice to our tongue, but it will be a start. If you remember my tips, you can at least pass as a confused foreigner who knows a few phrases and key words if you ever visit Amaranthia."[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Priya and Rystil]“I’m sure my companion would agree with you...fortunately, she has offered to continue my lessons at a later date, though I would not be adverse to a little more instruction now, if you have the time and inclination...”[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=P&F]Priya rises and gives the instructor a hug, leaving Galeru curled up asleep on a chair for the moment.

"Yes, it was a very good lesson, and definately too short. If you want, I'm sure we can find some time to work with our tongues more this evening. I'm probably a better student than a teacher, so any help with him I can get would be appreciated." Priya says.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=P&F]"I'm afraid I'm already booked for the evening, though thanks for the offer. I'll be offering a follow-up course tomorrow if you are interested, however."[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads