Destiny's Tears: Convocation Goers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
[sblock=Priya and Fedowin]*Vylaryx shakes his head.*

"Oh, well actually I have signed up to attend a class now, so I cannot. It was a pleasure teaching you, however."

[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Priya and Fedowin]"Oh, well, enjoy then. Thanks again." Priya gives the Professor a quick hug.

"So, Fedowin, where to now? I think I'm done for the day," she says, sounding a little bit downcast about that.[/sblock]

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

[SBLOCK=Priya and Rystil]“Well I have that Seelie language class in a little while...I’m sure they wouldn’t mind you sitting in and helping with that, and who knows you may even know the instructor,” Fedowin offers. “Of course I could just skip that class, my lovely, and we could start on those private lessons you promised,” he adds with a grin.[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Priya and Fedowin]"Oh, well, I wouldn't want you to miss the class, but it's up to you. It'd give me something to sit in on. I'd hope they'd have a seat for me."[/sblock]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Priya and Rystil]“Oh, I’m sure I can find you somewhere to sit...you know, my lap comes to mind Priya, whether they have a spare chair or not,” Fedowin suggests with a cheeky grin, as he conducts Priya slowly towards the room designated for the class as they chat.[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Priya and Fedowin]"Why... oh," Priya says, blushing slightly. "I'd think a chair would be better, so I wouldn't distract you."[/sblock]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Priya and Rystil]“You might be right, though I wouldn’t mind being a little distracted to give you a comfortable seat, my dear,” Fedowin remarks, his eyes glinting roguishly. He then deftly changes the subject, shifting from his flirtatious behaviour to asking about Priya’s homeland in a heartbeat, “So what is Amaranthia like? Does it have any cities like Eldiz?”[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Priya and Fedowin]"Oh, well, sorta. There are some larger settlements, but things are more in tune with nature and magic. This is all so artificial, even though it has it's own beauty."

"How about you? Where are you from?"
[/sblock]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Priya and Rystil]“Oh I’m from Tymadeau, though I haven’t been back there in a while...”[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Priya and Fedowin]"Oh, how are things there? This is my first trip off of Amaranthia, but I've studied a few other places when i could, particularly their magic."[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads