Destiny's Tears: Convocation Goers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=RA and Fedowin]Priya is quite interested and openly asks questions about the calculations required, suggested headdings, and even how to take into account the size and distance of each Eddie into the calculation.[/sblock]

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

[SBLOCK=Priya and Rystil]*While Priya asks questions and involves herself, Fedowin just sits back and listens, watching her enjoy herself and wondering where he might use such knowledge himself. As he contemplates this, thoughts of captaining his own ship come to the fore and a broad grin spreads across his face.*[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Priya and Fedowin]*'Professor' Vylaryx replies to each of Priya's questions with the casual ease of someone who is very comfortable with the subject matter. As most people in the room, like Fedowin, don't seem to be understanding or paying that much attention, over time he slowly gravitates to the side of the room in front of Priya, responding to her enthusiasm subconsciously.*[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Priya and Fedowin]Priya smiles and continues to ask questions, quite happy to have what seems to be becoming her own personal teacher. Eventualy she may rise and start asking about particular theories, how these Eddies act with other spacial anomolies, and draw up some formules and equations, allowing the 'Professor' to correct them. Being somewhat absentminded about everything else, she occasionaly bends over or leans in what might be construed as a less than lady like manor if it weren't for her obvious focus on the subject.[/sblock]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Priya and Rystil]*Coming out of his reverie as he hears Vylaryx move nearer, Fedowin watches the interplay between the pair as Priya continues to ask questions, learning many things as he listens that he wouldn’t have thought to ask about himself...a smirk on his face as he enjoys the show.*[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Fedowin and Priya]*Professor Vylaryx and Priya eventually get into a sidetracked back and forth exchange about Astral Eddies and Wildspace phenomena that continues to the end of the seminar and a little bit over time, until the Convocation staff have to ask them to leave to set up for the next group using the room.*

*Fedowin already couldn't understand much of what the Altanian was saying to begin with, but as the two get caught up in an escalating spiral of erudition, eventually he can't really understand any of it at all.*[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Fedowin and Priya]"Professor Vylaryx, maybe you should come and have dinner with us. I'm sure Fedowin would love to hear more just as much as I would."

OOC: Feel free to weasel out of this, but she'd try.[/sblock]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Priya and Rystil]“Well I’d certainly hear it Priya my dear, but understanding it is another thing entirely...I think those last things you two were speaking about are just a little outside my area of expertise,” Fedowin chuckles, “Though a dinner date sounds enticing...”

OOC: I’d expect him to have understood the navigation component, as that holds some interest...the theories, well who cares. Fedowin isn’t that dumb (15 Int) after all! :p [/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Fedowin and Priya]"Oh, so you don't mind a threesome then? Great. How 'bout it Professor?"[/sblock]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Priya and Rystil]“Well you sound so enthusiastic about the subject, my dazzling nymph, I just can’t say no to a little more education...though I know I usually prefer to have the attentions of a lady all to myself. Of course I could skip the dinner if the professor thinks it would be for the best,” Fedowin remarks with a mischievous grin, while casting a knowing look at the ‘professor’.[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads