Iron Heroes - Legends of Mitterion OOC thread

Iron Captain

First Post
Erekose: Glad to have you on board as an alt.

Everyone: I've been busy these last few days and haven't been able to find the time to work on the world or the adventure (World Cup isn't exactly helping ;) ). I'm pretty certain I'll still start the IC thread on Monday but I'll give you a heads up if there are any problems.

Paper_Bard

First Post
I don't suppose you mihgt consider at least considering another player? I have yet to be able to actuall play an Iron heroes campaign, though I am a vetern at the rules. I've DM'ed, but never been able to play. There are so few Iron Hero games on Enworld.

iwatt

First Post
So Kemal, Kadoch, Khepra and Erik.

Well, we could start working out a brief aquaintance history.

Kemal could have won/lost betting for/against Kadoch in a drinking contest? ;)

Erekose13

Explorer
paper_bard can have my spot as first alt. I like to make sure all IH games have a good start and a chance for everyone to play in.

Barak

First Post
iwatt said:
So Kemal, Kadoch, Khepra and Erik.

Well, we could start working out a brief aquaintance history.

Kemal could have won/lost betting for/against Kadoch in a drinking contest? ;)

Wow, lotsa Ks, eh?

That would work fine by me. I base Kadoch's drinking prowesses on his almost inhuman CON of 20. ;) To help figuring out possible previous links, here's Kadoch's redux character.

Second son of a well-known blacksmith, trained in the trade with a specialization in armoring (which he could afford to do since he wouldn't be expected to pick up the family business), figured out that a good way to drum up publicity for his family name as expert blacksmiths would be to make a name for himself by showcasing the awesome quality of the wares, just left the family place with that purpose.

iwatt

First Post
Barak said:
Wow, lotsa Ks, eh?

Yup, I noticed it as well.

Barak said:
That would work fine by me. I base Kadoch's drinking prowesses on his almost inhuman CON of 20. ;) To help figuring out possible previous links, here's Kadoch's redux character.

But Kemal is a compulsive gambler (crappy Wis) who usually looses when he can't "adjust" the odds. So Let's say he bet against the new kid on the block. No hard feelings though. You win some, you loose some. :D

Iron Captain

First Post
IC Thread
Rogue's Gallery

Paper Bard: As a fellow DM who also seldom gets the chance to be a player I can understand where you are coming from.

Post a character here in this thread first and when I give you the ok you can post him in the Rogue's Gallery and post in the IC thread :)

Erekose: I hope you aren't mad PB gets to join the game, but I would just rather have no more than 5 players at the moment (Well actually I only wanted 4 ;) ). If any of the 5 drop out you will get first dibs on the spot though.

It's really late so I'm gonna get some sleep but I'll hopefully get some more background info posted soon.

Velmont

First Post
iwatt said:
But Kemal is a compulsive gambler (crappy Wis) who usually looses when he can't "adjust" the odds. So Let's say he bet against the new kid on the block. No hard feelings though. You win some, you loose some. :D

Hope you don't mind, I decided that the 70 gp Erik was carrying was mainly his gain on you when he met you lately and played against you while you were drunk. You are not a good gambler when drunk.

Barak, I suppose Erik have used your service in the past. It is had to find someone who can maintain his oversized weapons.

iwatt

First Post
Velmont said:
Hope you don't mind, I decided that the 70 gp Erik was carrying was mainly his gain on you when he met you lately and played against you while you were drunk. You are not a good gambler when drunk.

Hah. Kemal can hold his liquour. I remember the time I won the title to a bridge in Messentia after...... I see your point ;)

No problem. And as I said, Kemal doesn't hold a grudge when loosing. specially against extremely large people :)

Remove ads