Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" CLOSED

[sblock=Turo]
Since all of them seem identical to you, and some leave the area and others enter you are not sure if more are present or it's always the same one that exits and enters back.
Right now four of them mine
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Picture 045.jpg
    Picture 045.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 72

Rhun

First Post
Turo watches the stange little miners for an instant, feeling almost at ease watching them. The felt of the earth, and that made the gnome comfortable. Still, as an unknown, they could be dangerous. After watching for a few more moments, Turo silently makes his way back to his companions.

Turo's voice is a bit startling as it comes out of thin air. "There are four or more creatures," says the invisible gnome. "They are currently carving steps up to this level through the stone. They are thin, dwarf-sized creatures with long arms and legs, broad feet and hands, and pale, yellowish skin. Their hair is reddish brown, and they have large eyes with no pupils....they are unknown to me, but perhaps one of you knows them by description?"

Boddynock

First Post
"I regret that I have not heard of such creatures before."

Eliyyad looks worried. "But did you say that their eyes have no pupils? Perhaps they are blind. I have heard that creatures of the underworld may live their lives without light. You are fortunate, my friend - for if they have no sight, mayhap their other senses would compensate for the lack. In that case, being invisible would be no protection!"

He turns to the party at large. "So what do we do? I would suggest that, until we have some way of passing the narrow passage, we leave this avenue to be explored later, and move to the next choice."

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

“Yes, I agree. And I doubt they will be finished here before we have a chance to come back,” Allyra says, while already slowly backtracking towards the exit of this part of the cavern.

Passing the talking statue you enter in to a large cave with a side passage, you decide to follow the "Taking the left tunnel" rule and find out that the tunnel circles the area just to reach out the large cave again. This place is filled with all sorts of small and medium-sized fungi growth – floor and walls sprout many sorts of the stuff. Several large, whitish forms can be seen amongst the fungi. It appears that several passageways radiate from this cavern further to the east.
The forms are giant cave crickets. They look nasty when compared to their tiny cousins back in your hometowns. Luckily they seem to ignore you while they feed on fungi.
From the south-eastern passage cheers and brutal voices can be heard in an unknown language.

Attachments

• Caverns.xls
    58.5 KB · Views: 132

Remove ads