Diplomatic Immunity: Funeral Procession

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Puddles] "Gold lady, you mean Helena? The one most people avoided?" [/sblock]

Vasha removes a pin from her hair and offers it to puddles to smell.

[sblock=Puddles] "Does that smell like her too?" [/sblock]

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

Erekose13 said:
Mythweaver casts detect secret doors, intoning the words of power necessary to locate an alternative entrance. He does his best to concentrate on the entire complex of rooms to see if the killer might have used a secret way in and out.
“What are you looking for exactly, Mythweaver...you know they probably just disabled the doors and closed them behind themselves when they left...” Tiberius remarks, as he watches Mythweaver cast a spell and begin examining all available surfaces within sight.

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Vasha]"No no, not that. The gold lady we saw first before I went away who also smells a little bit like Ammon, maybe because she hugs him a lot. She came to play with me too, while you were busy. She's really nice!"[/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
"It would appear so. However, if the murderer had used another entrance, one we have not seen, to gain access. Then they would have an advantage over us, possibly through the entire palace. Having eliminated that option, we can concentrate our next steps on the two doors that have been rigged and around the body." he replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Puddles]"Lynestra, ok, thank you puddles. I love you you know."[/sblock]

"Lynestra was here, but Puddles doesn't smell anyone else beyond the five of us," Vasha says.

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Puddles] "Can you tell how long ago she was here? How strong was the scent?" [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Puddles]"How long? I don't really know much about time like you guys. I just wait until I get food or go to sleep! Anyway, she was here lots and lots of times."[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads