[October] What are you watching?

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
[October] What are you watching?

Just picked up the Ripping Yarns DVD from the library and watched a couple of episodes last night. Michael Palin and Terry Jones worked on this following Monty Python's end.

Wombat

First Post
Just watched the 1995 version of Pride & Prejudice -- I wonderful version of an excellent book!

I am thinking of re-watching the first season of Twin Peaks as well, though I am still disappointed that the second season hasn't been released. :(

Filby

First Post
Heroes on NBC, like a lot of people on the board.

I'm also watching the animated series The Twelve Kingdoms on DVD. Very good fantasy with an engaging plot and a well-detailed and imaginative constructed world.

Prince Atom

Explorer
The Complete First Series of Doctor Who on DVD. That is, with Eccleston & Piper (much as I would love to have a complete season of the Classic Series :( ).

Also, the Second Season which is airing on SciFi. Not so sure I liked The Christmas Invasion, but what do I care? It's Doctor Who!!

Avatar: Last Airbender (DVD and taped Season 2 episodes)
MythBusters ("Am I missing an eyebrow?")
Gundam Wing (DVD boxed set; doing research from some requested M&M builds)
Smallville

bento

Explorer
Finishing Teen Titans Season 2 with my 6 year old
Then Avatar the Air Bender Season 1

Also just got King Kong (2005) on DVD from NetFlix

Thinking about picking up X-Men 3, but I've heard that an extended 2-disc set is coming out next year, so I'll probably wait.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Lets see; Dr. Who (SciFi Fridays), Fantastic Four (Cartoon Network Saturday Nights), Murder She Wrote (Biography channel reruns), and Smallville (CW Thursdays). All that plus at leat one movie a day (either something I record while I am sleeping or part of my DVD/VCD/VHS selection.

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
Uh...

I've started watching Jericho and Heroes, if I can catch more of it, Intelligence maybe, and of course all of the anime available on YTV Friday Night...

Desperate Housewives Season 1 & 2

Oh yeah, for anyone who is Canadian here, YTV is submitting a proposal to the CRTC for a Canadian Anime Channel, geared towards people 18+. Yay?

Remove ads