City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Rawen

First Post
Heckler said:
Rinya comes down the stairs, clean and her hair still damp, yet still dressed much as she was when she went up. Those who get close enough to her may notice that she no longer smells like the great outdoors. She goes to sit with Richard at the bar.

"So, has the great evil showed up yet?"

(Without much volume, not trying to speak to the whole tavern, just his companions.) "Well, Keldar and co found work for a wizard looking for some paperwork, there's a whole troupe over there going to seek a lost boy... so far the evil level seems a bit tame. Maybe it's waiting for Rowan to go bathe? Lasair seems not to sweat... must be more of her magic." The fighter grins good naturedly at the veteran and "sorceress" in turn.

Solnath

First Post
"Of course," Sammy answers with a energetic nod and gets up. "I hope we're not in a hurry," she continues as Keldar leads her towards the backroom. "Because I think I at least am out of rations. But that's not the priority now, is it?"

Trouvere

Explorer
Richard Rawen said:
(Without much volume, not trying to speak to the whole tavern, just his companions.) "Well, Keldar and co found work for a wizard looking for some paperwork, there's a whole troupe over there going to seek a lost boy... so far the evil level seems a bit tame. Maybe it's waiting for Rowan to go bathe? Lasair seems not to sweat... must be more of her magic." The fighter grins good naturedly at the veteran and "sorceress" in turn.

OOC, more's the pity - "Keldar and co" - I knew the truth would become apparent eventually. :]

Trouvere

Explorer
Solnath said:
"Of course," Sammy answers with a energetic nod and gets up. "I hope we're not in a hurry," she continues as Keldar leads her towards the backroom. "Because I think I at least am out of rations."
Keldar and Sammy make several somewhat awkward figures of eight in the vicinity of their table. It appears that Keldar is attempting to offer his other arm to Rapture.

Solange

First Post
Rapture

Rapture chuckles, "You have your hands full there Keldar, I can find my way. Thank you though."

Heckler

First Post
Richard Rawen said:

"Paperwork?"

*shudders*

"I still have nightmares about that library. I don't know how Ridik deals with it."

Trouvere

Explorer
Solange said:
Rapture chuckles, "You have your hands full there Keldar, I can find my way. Thank you though."
"As you wish," says Keldar, with an exaggerated sigh of disappointment. "Onward the Keldarites!"

Richard Rawen

First Post
Heckler said:
"Paperwork?"

*shudders*

"I still have nightmares about that library. I don't know how Ridik deals with it."

Why that is simple Rinya, for him the mysteries on paper are as beasts and villains are to our blades... he sees it as his job, and he can have it!" Richard says, laughing at the memory of the goblin scribe.

(OOC: pumpkin time, have a good eve all)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOc: keep in mind there is still a bit of a language barrier for Pendrake and he is till new to this town, if Conuld you wish to go, then i gracefully bow out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads