Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

Ambrus

Explorer
Lorem casts his eyes down to Voda lying across his roots. "I understand Voda, you're speaking of an observer's perceptions.

I believe the primary difference between the Battlemind and Battle meditation techniques lie in the number of participants involved. When only a few combatants are involved on each side of a fray then each combatant is crucial and it would be best for them to initiate a battlemind effect to increase their own individual skills. Battle Meditation on the other hand is intended for large scale conflict when victory is dependant rather on the effectiveness of whole armies than on the might of the individual combatants. Essentially Battle Meditation may sways the course of a war, while Battlemind may sway the course of a small battle.

Naturally each discipline has its place within the Force."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Exactly my Neti friend." says Voda as he nods to Lorem. Then ,facing the other pasawans he adds: "Lorem has explained it clearly than water, I think you should undestrand it now. "

Rhun

First Post
Voda Vosa said:
"Exactly my Neti friend." says Voda as he nods to Lorem. Then ,facing the other pasawans he adds: "Lorem has explained it clearly than water, I think you should undestrand it now. "

Anariel rolls her eyes. "He said the same thing I did, he just took longer to make his point," she teases. Then the woman shrugs. "Of course, as a human, I have to get to my point quicker. I don't have hundreds of years to make it."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"He conseal our two points of view in a single idea, he did not say the same thing i say, nor what was stated by you. Also our two diferent points of view ar not opposite, they are just different ways to say the same thing. When you grow older you will understand the benefit of patience, young one. Its not an excuse that your life is shorter, to make innecesary haste over things." Voda says, emotionless.

possum

First Post
"Anariel!", Master Thy'Wen barks out as his one of his few human apprentices lets loose a very anti-alien statement. "The lifespan of one species over another has nothing to do with their intelligence. Also, the way one speaks and explains things is very important on some missions. Jedi do not just go around the galaxy fighting pirates, you know. We are often called upon to settle disputes between factions or help Republic diplomats welcome another system into the government. Diplomatic and "long" language often has its use."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"How much time will it take the pilot to launch? Im willing to take over to Ossus as soon as posible." inquiris Voda, as hes tentacles coil around his staf like two red serpents. His giltering black eyes seems to look everyone on board, waiting for an answer.

Remove ads