Slucher's Art

joeslucher

First Post
I believe this is my first time posting art here.
Taishuaddeddetail.jpg

halloweensite.jpg

CourtyardofFatesmall.jpg

brittania2.jpg

items.jpg

To see more of my work visit www.joeslucher.com . To buy prints visit http://evilbarny.deviantart.com/

hafrogman

Adventurer
That island fish ten-eyed badger creature is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. I'm so buying a print of that.

ml3

First Post
Is that...?

Jim Carey's Grinch holding that hatchet? :)

Very nice stuff, especially the first two

joeslucher

First Post
hafrogman-Thanks and please do! Every bit helps. I probably need that $20 more than other artists! If things start going better I may set up a print store on Etsy which would be cheaper.

jdvn1-Thank you!

ml3-Dang you! Now that's all I'm going to see too. May have to change that now.

joeslucher

First Post
Berandor-Thanks!
Frukathka-The item illustrations I did on my own as a portfolio sample. A guy from White Wolf told me that if I had some more item illustrations perhaps I could do some for Exalted. A halfway did them for myself though. I had this idea a while back to do a PDF of items where each would have an illustration, back story,suggested ways to introduce them into a game, and stats. I didn't want to fool with figuring out OGL and hardly consider myself an expert on any system. So I would have had to hire somebody for the stats and I just can't afford that.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
joeslucher said:
Frukathka-The item illustrations I did on my own as a portfolio sample. A guy from White Wolf told me that if I had some more item illustrations perhaps I could do some for Exalted. A halfway did them for myself though. I had this idea a while back to do a PDF of items where each would have an illustration, back story,suggested ways to introduce them into a game, and stats. I didn't want to fool with figuring out OGL and hardly consider myself an expert on any system. So I would have had to hire somebody for the stats and I just can't afford that.
We could do it as a joint project. Magic Items happen to be my forté.

Remove ads