Slucher's Art

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
joeslucher said:
Frukathka-I'm so confused. Does the smiley face mean you're joking. Use for what?
Totally not joking. I love cave opening piece the most out of everything here. I fully intend to use it as a prop in a future game.

joeslucher

First Post
Frukathka-OH ok for personal use that's cool. You'd be surprised at how many people will just openly steal artwork so you shocked me there for a minute.

2D Artist Magazine just came out with a tutorial I put together for the Taishu image. You can download the PDF here www.2dartistmag.com/artists/issue018_jun07/makingof01.pdf. I'm embarrassed by my writing a little but I assure you next month's tutorial is written much better.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Just like to say that my print of Taishu arrived in the mail yesterday. It's beautiful, I highly recommend supporting your local starving artist.

:D

joeslucher

First Post
hafrogman-THANKS! I seriously appreciate it. One more sale and signing up for prints will no longer be a loss of money. Glad to hear you liked the print.

Another one for 43AD. I helped come up with most of the briefs for the interior illustrations I would be working on and I really thought this one would be thrown out. I'm glad they didn't and I got to do a low key picture.

Last edited:

Remove ads