• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Slucher's Art

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
joeslucher said:
Frukathka-I'm so confused. Does the smiley face mean you're joking. Use for what?
Totally not joking. I love cave opening piece the most out of everything here. I fully intend to use it as a prop in a future game.

joeslucher

First Post
Frukathka-OH ok for personal use that's cool. You'd be surprised at how many people will just openly steal artwork so you shocked me there for a minute.

2D Artist Magazine just came out with a tutorial I put together for the Taishu image. You can download the PDF here www.2dartistmag.com/artists/issue018_jun07/makingof01.pdf. I'm embarrassed by my writing a little but I assure you next month's tutorial is written much better.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Just like to say that my print of Taishu arrived in the mail yesterday. It's beautiful, I highly recommend supporting your local starving artist.

:D

joeslucher

First Post
hafrogman-THANKS! I seriously appreciate it. One more sale and signing up for prints will no longer be a loss of money. Glad to hear you liked the print.

Another one for 43AD. I helped come up with most of the briefs for the interior illustrations I would be working on and I really thought this one would be thrown out. I'm glad they didn't and I got to do a low key picture.

Last edited:

Remove ads