How many old players are still out there

Woodrow Blake

First Post
Ah, I remember my newb days back in Juxta(circa. 2001) with my first character, Shalashaska. Never played D&D, never even heard of ISRP chat, even never read any of the Forgotten Realms books..but the fantasy genre always fascinated to me..So once I actually got the hang of it I was hooked. I've been through my fair share of sn's, some hanging around longer than others...Shal, Slade_Stonewall, Kjeldor_Verona, Rekar, Vizjerei, and of course Blake. But through the good times and the lulls, and a few looong absences, I've found that I rather like this isrp deal And here I am!

James V

First Post
the real question is, who's been around that has the senority over everyone, 11 years on wotc and here, without taking a break, who's next?

Khaira

First Post
I'm afraid you've got me beat, old pal. I can only claim 10 or so years - or is that 7? I can't even recall correctly. I started out on the TSR chat rooms years ago or so.

Where's your rocking chair? ;)

Dontella

First Post
AOL days are before 11 years ago, as the chat was present on Tank 11 years ago.

Besides, this isn't really supposed to be a contest of "Who's been here the longest.." Simply, who is still here.

Cloaked Woman

First Post
*sits in rocker, rocking away, knitted shaw around her shoulders, blanket over her lets*

ya'know whippersnapper in my days.... there were this group....*gets distracted* oh look at that fairy over there... such pretty creatures..... *blinks back to the group of kids* what was I saying now.... oh yes...

sorry I couldn't help myself... that's for all us oldies out there. I give huge Kudos to all of us, not just us oldies but everyone.

Amastacia

First Post
Well, I signed up to Wizzies in around 2002-2003, though it was another year before I really started playing due to lack of the net. My first character on there was amastacia_mls lol! Back then using caps was my enemy since I typed maybe four words a minute hehe. Since then I've made a whole slew of characters including, but not limited to: Stephanie Marie, Debra Ann, Elektra, Katie, Starlight Moon, Thundra, and a few others I no longer remember the names for.

I may not have been RPing on ISRP as long as most people, but I did begin playing D&D at the ripe ole age of 8 lol. That was 20 years ago hehe.

Zackori Kaji

First Post
Man, i think i started back in 2003 as well, I started up on Wizards and it has not been the same since the move *sadness* my first character was Shadov from there Darien_Nelck came out of the dark recesses of my mind to bring pain and entertainment to myself at the cost of others whahwha! but ya, still been doing this for a while now....kinda scary

Haeron

First Post
My first character was on TSR (before WOTC took over) back in 97-ish maybe a little later. I took a few years off here and there due to the drama of real life. I don't think many folk remember my characters....cept perhaps Kinetti...and my best friend who no longer plays on here anymore. I like the ISRP to inspire my character development for the table-top games.
My older characters consist of:

Shannon the Red
Danni
&
Storm

There may have been others but I dont remember.
Now...my list is:

Faerieanel
Elorien
Sheevah Sevarra
Haeron
Ominous Weather (which in essence is Storm)
and my newest is Sam

Trena

First Post
I remember your older characters!

LOL Arlee heh yep that would be Arlee in her old age... wait isn't she old now? lol

Remove ads