How many old players are still out there

Khaira

First Post
Hey, yeah ... Kinetti and Ivy and Ren Scotson and Draco and all the old TSRO's, too - Ginger, Durst, Reesa.

Mm ... fond memories, good times, and more good times to come, we can only hope.

Kirion Violatta

First Post
Wow I am very happy to see people still like talking about the good old days and are stilll around to bring some of that spark to this new generation of ISRPers I hope I will be able to contribute again once things at work settle down some. Being miltary sucks at times but eh it is fun. To all the oldies and Elderly Thank you for replying and reminding me of some wonderful old faces that I use to watch online in tha past. and to the newer crowd I am glad to see more of you around and little hint if you find yourself having troubles getting involved. If you see any of these oldies around watch and ask question I am sure they would have no problems giveing advice or even involving you in the story they have in progress. Well I guess I better hope on as my Adept character and see what is about.

Haeron

First Post
I remember back when Rexx gave Shannon away in her wedding....and the ceremony was performed by Glorianna. That was great fun.

Haeron

First Post
Trena said:
I remember your older characters!

LOL Arlee heh yep that would be Arlee in her old age... wait isn't she old now? lol

You remember MY old characters? *gives you a cookie if thats true!*

Haeron said:
I remember back when Rexx gave Shannon away in her wedding....and the ceremony was performed by Glorianna. That was great fun.

I miss Glorianna. She was a fun character! Rexx & Spidy were absolutely awesome. I used to love rping Ethera in the tavern when Spidy would woosh in,she of course being the show off would use her web powers too then the fun would begin.
I also miss Baalodias and Malicki(sp),those were two great bad guys in the later tavern days. The Redeemers were hilariously fun to watch from afar,what was even better was watching people get all a huff about them and they were just sitting there having a drink. Of course the one I miss the most was Bargolem,ah the evenings spent with Moondyre bringing him jelly beans.

I will say though Thanriyon & Neo were two oldies I wouldn't mind seeing pop up here ago (hint fellows) actually just time machine me back to the room circa '97 or so..we'll all have a blast. ;)

Haeron

First Post
I remember Ethera :) and it has been ages since I have seen Neo or his player online for that matter. Last time I talked to Neo's player he was busy with work and WoW.

Malicki is one I remember too. I think Storm used to pester him.

Cloaked Woman

First Post
don't forget other oldies hehe like Trena Drache, Arlee (myself), Keil Drache, Vykk, and Night-Angel RIP.

who else... oh the rest of Trena and Keil Drache's family, and no I'm not talking about the whole group with Dark Drache who came after them heh Oh and the Talnos clan... a few of them were back back in the AOL days like the Trena, Keil, Vykk and myself

Last edited:

Sienna_Rose

First Post
I'm vaguelly recognizing some of those names. Heh. Given that I can't remember all of my characters names from back then. . I had one. . Denise - who has a last name as part of her name, but, I've forgotten it. She used to play tag with Neo.
And another character whose premise I remember, but whose name was lost to the foggy areas of my memory. I recreated her and gave her a new name. . .let's see. . .
I had Belsha, the albino were panther. . and some others who occassionally make appearances now and then, so, I won't give them away.

Woodrow Blake

First Post
Dontella said:
AOL days are before 11 years ago, as the chat was present on Tank 11 years ago.

Besides, this isn't really supposed to be a contest of "Who's been here the longest.." Simply, who is still here.

I couldn't agree more..the few..the proud, eh?

Remove ads