How many old players are still out there

Mortonia

First Post
I remember Shannon the Red. I vaguely remember I got drafted by her to teach Jadaria how to kiss before she got married.

Ah the good old days.

Babylon Logos

First Post
NicholausDennoncourt said:
*ponders*

I'm I the only one that still plays his original character?

Been around since... Oooooh... 2000, 2001? WotC days of old.

On the rare instance he logs on, my brother still plays his oridgenal character. But that name's been revived into Tabletop again, so . . . Yeeah.

Ruthia

First Post
*ponders*

I'm an orignal so Nah :p

*ponders*

Not at all, Moondyre & Ethera were/are my two main characters. And I've a few others from the past I'll bring back up now & then. Towards the end I was making a new character here or there,just couldn't get into them like my old ones. It happens. Sometimes new isn't good ;)

Tharivious

First Post
If lurking around the boards with long stalled-out plotlines counts as "still here", I guess I'm still here, sort of. :p Most of what I do is for game design (*shakes a fist at 4E* I was so close to being done with that! Now it's back to square one with a new system entirely, a non-D&D system) and setting creation now, not much time or focus to bring out the old roster actively. I've always been more boards-active anyhow, so it's not that big of a change for me.

Started... let's see... got the old Acer back in... then... went through the boards... then went to RPG Live... then found ISRP... started in December 2001, probably ended my active days in the chats in around mid-2003 when the Acer started to, well, die, and never got back in the saddle after the Acer was replaced. But my generally non-socializing characters probably aren't name recognition. Besides, I don't remember the names of any of the ones that did socialize, since they were so out of the norm for me.

Ones that might be recognized... Tharivious (Tharivious Meliamne back then, no longer, mainly known to late-nighters, antisocial as he was), Jaehral Ojaresk and Korruute'mas (of the first major drow organization on site to my knowledge, Sril've Cress), both of which are still running on the Sril've Cress forums hosted elsewhere, Arzethros (who took part in one of the Celestia-based wars on the Map on the Planes, not much of a chat-use character), and Xerneth Karjen (who started off helping Vile Lercon during his days of kidnapping folks by working as a torturer and general henchman, and eventually wound up helping the ice-lich Malek in The Rescue thread on Map of the Planes... and eventually started to renew as a lead villain... until the targets he had reason to target wound up with players leaving ISRP behind :p). Less well known would be Nocturan (Nocturan Deadfall, for a full name) who worked as muscle for the Apathy guild when I actually felt up to running him.

The last character that I played in the chats was Ral'ithil, but it's not much fun to have him around when the folks he was created to hang out with aren't around anymore. Haven't played him since February of this year, kind of shows how long I've been lurking aimlessly. ;)

Old RPer, not that it matter to much to me, 8 9 10 years. I do not remember, I do remember play Muds and board Rps before the live chat came out. But I have been RPing for 17 years now... crap, im getting old.

Amastacia

First Post
*ponders*

I still play my very first character Amastacia (I just redid her name after the move, using a capital A lol plus omitting the mls.). Well that is when I can find the time (And the patience since my comp lags so bad I wanna throw it.) to actually hang out on ISRP.

Remove ads