How many old players are still out there

Kirion Violatta

First Post
Wow if people are talking about their very first cahracter on live chat or over all that would have to be Sar Wufei for me. Played him for the close to two years before changing. I miss that nosie elf XD.

Who knows I might bring Sar Wufei back

Woodrow Blake

First Post
Imreis said:
I remember like some one else who stated, long before i first rp'ed, i would do it with *blushes* Legos! *cough cough* dont ask... !

Legos..GI Joes..You name it!! I even did a fair share of 'LARP'ing' (Live Action RP) In my younger years. Growing up in a town of about 40 people gave a few friends and I alot of time to do that. And this town once was decently sized, so there were plenty of landmarks to go LARP at...For instance a large field with all kinds of random junk scattered, which to one with the right imagination could very easily look like a battlefield. Or the remnants of a burnt-down high school. That looks like a war-torn fortress making its last stand against an army. Arm yourself with a stick(sword) or pieces of oil pumping rods(spears) and you were ready to go!

*sigh* I love and miss the days of shameless youth.

And I have never rolled a die either!

polinia_arnjlot

First Post
This is my original character. I remember getting so caught up with playing when I first found Wizards that I played once for 24 hours only stopping for meals.I can't remember when it started must be about eight years I think. She isn't quite the way she started though.. Her bad bad naughty husband done for her hahaha. Poor Shalashaska... destined to be forgiven for ever and ever

alleykatt

First Post
I'm old.. so old its unbelievable sometimes when I think about it.. Of my orginal charcters I still play two of them. Ghostling, who being an intelligent tiger, is not allowed almost anywhere, so is only seen behind the scenes.. Alleykatt, who was a wild and very open minded girl, an now has a daughter a full time boyfriend.. and *waits a moment for the gasps* a job. Ursa Manfriend or Were depending on the time died of old age in the tavern just before it closed its doors on the wizards site.. rather fitting as the tavern blew up the day after he made his first appearance there. Arachna, Dekar, an so many others.. some well liked some well hated, I've been around and seen a lot.. I think the one no one really knew about .. but a very select few would be Armand.. who to the shock of those who asked me to take the role, was played so well it scared at least one of the people .. :cool: yes I can be that good.

Babylon Logos

First Post
Mortonia said:
I read this and it occurred to me that I have been playing D&D in some form or another for 23 years this year. We actually started with the old basic D&D in the Red box and the Experts set in the blue one, back when elves were a class. Then we picked up Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, and we were off to the races. We were horrible DM's, the whole lot of us. At one point, we actually had to make our attack rolls with a 30-sider because a 20-sider didn't roll high enough for us to actually hit anything the DM had put in the dungeon.

I actually remember having the following exchange at one point:

DM: "You enter the room and find a unicorn. It attacks you."
Us: "Um. Aren't unicorns good?"
DM: "Oh right. It wants you to leave."
Us: "Why?"
DM: "It attacks you for not leaving."
<insert the sound of d30's rattling>

angeredthegazebocr6.jpg

But then again, I have been in a campaign with an Evil Gazebo.

DM: You see a plain field with a hill.
Us: We walk up the hill for a better vantage!
DM: You see a Gazebo on the top of the hill.
Player 1: I hit it with my sword!
DM: You chip off wood, it's a gazebo . . .
Player 1: I back up and shoot an arrow.
DM: It sticks in the wood, it's a gazebo you nitwit!
Player 1: I light it on fire.
DM: Nothing happens.
Player 1: I run away, it's too strong for me.
DM: Too late, the Gazebo ate you. Anyone else want to anger the gazebo?
Me: WTF . . . I'm staying away from that thing.

Imreis

First Post
.... thats to great! reminds me of a game i was in with the demon canary. Or my all time favorite, the ghost possessed bed.

Remove ads