How many old players are still out there

Keawn_Desarus

First Post
Eh...Myself, I would say since about 1999, or 1998. I spent a lot of my time just sitting around lifeless playing a game somewhere else and in most cases, checking up only to see that I missed it when people entered...Ah, those were the days. I've had a good number of characters since then. But the only one who I actually liked enough to keep rping was Keawn. When I remember to, I head into the chat with him still.

Sekir

First Post
Willow_Calypso said:
As whom? Did you by chance play Chip Werecat?

Hey Willow, you're dragging out a name from the past.

Ayup, still around sometimes... I come to haunt Thanriyon. ;) Don't remember when it was that I came here, 8, 9, 10 years ago? T'was a while... I miss the good old days, but wouldn't have the time for them anymore so. ;)

Nice to see some screen-names from the past.

Kinetti

First Post
Sekir said:
Hey Willow, you're dragging out a name from the past.

Ayup, still around sometimes... I come to haunt Thanriyon. ;) Don't remember when it was that I came here, 8, 9, 10 years ago? T'was a while... I miss the good old days, but wouldn't have the time for them anymore so. ;)

Nice to see some screen-names from the past.

Gosh durn it, don't make me sic Ivy on ya, Sekir :p

Heck, I forget when I showed up. '97, '98. Helped Ren Scotson start the Defenders. I remember Fatora's first husband.

Khaira

First Post
Kinetti said:
Gosh durn it, don't make me sic Ivy on ya, Sekir :p

Heck, I forget when I showed up. '97, '98. Helped Ren Scotson start the Defenders. I remember Fatora's first husband.

I miss seeing all the old folks ... Draco and Jaya and Ren and that dude whose name I really should remember but just can't because my old brain is just too full...

Kinetti

First Post
Sekir said:
Sekir's not afraid of Ivy, Kinetti. She's his wife after all. ;)

But just in case, he's got a Teleport ready. ;)

he should fear her if they never see each other! hahaha :p

ah, the Ivy dolls! LOL. I remember those! I then later also swiped that idea for my later character Orchid. Now, Orchid's dolls had genuine vampie-stakin' action! and a brush to brush out that glorious hair Orchid was so proud of, haha.

Remove ads