• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How many old players are still out there

Keawn_Desarus

First Post
Eh...Myself, I would say since about 1999, or 1998. I spent a lot of my time just sitting around lifeless playing a game somewhere else and in most cases, checking up only to see that I missed it when people entered...Ah, those were the days. I've had a good number of characters since then. But the only one who I actually liked enough to keep rping was Keawn. When I remember to, I head into the chat with him still.

Sekir

First Post
Willow_Calypso said:
As whom? Did you by chance play Chip Werecat?

Hey Willow, you're dragging out a name from the past.

Ayup, still around sometimes... I come to haunt Thanriyon. ;) Don't remember when it was that I came here, 8, 9, 10 years ago? T'was a while... I miss the good old days, but wouldn't have the time for them anymore so. ;)

Nice to see some screen-names from the past.

Kinetti

First Post
Sekir said:
Hey Willow, you're dragging out a name from the past.

Ayup, still around sometimes... I come to haunt Thanriyon. ;) Don't remember when it was that I came here, 8, 9, 10 years ago? T'was a while... I miss the good old days, but wouldn't have the time for them anymore so. ;)

Nice to see some screen-names from the past.

Gosh durn it, don't make me sic Ivy on ya, Sekir :p

Heck, I forget when I showed up. '97, '98. Helped Ren Scotson start the Defenders. I remember Fatora's first husband.

Khaira

First Post
Kinetti said:
Gosh durn it, don't make me sic Ivy on ya, Sekir :p

Heck, I forget when I showed up. '97, '98. Helped Ren Scotson start the Defenders. I remember Fatora's first husband.

I miss seeing all the old folks ... Draco and Jaya and Ren and that dude whose name I really should remember but just can't because my old brain is just too full...

Kinetti

First Post
Sekir said:
Sekir's not afraid of Ivy, Kinetti. She's his wife after all. ;)

But just in case, he's got a Teleport ready. ;)

he should fear her if they never see each other! hahaha :p

ah, the Ivy dolls! LOL. I remember those! I then later also swiped that idea for my later character Orchid. Now, Orchid's dolls had genuine vampie-stakin' action! and a brush to brush out that glorious hair Orchid was so proud of, haha.

Remove ads