S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black OOC - Grinding

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
s@squ@tch said:
@ Isida: Add in action points and weights for equipment
s@squ@tch - My action points are already there, in my first column, under Age and XP. Weight I will get done tomorrow morning, hopefully. I do have a Heward's Handy Haversack, so hopefully I won't burden myself unduly.

drothgery

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
@drothgery -- I calculate Sanne's Hp to be 63 (10+7+8+7+8+7+4+4, plus 8 CON).

I was assuming d6s alternated between 4 and 5, like d10s alternated between 7 and 8, given

s@squ@tch said:
Hit Points: Max HP at 1st level, leveling up, take 3/4 of the maximum possible roll for your hit points. For classes using a d6 or d10, round down, but make it up at the next level.

s@squ@tch said:
Update your WrC level to 1 (instead of 2). Your BAB total is correct, but for melee and ranged, it says +7 base (needs to be +6). Please list the skill points earned for each class (63 pts for Swashbuckler, 7 for Artificier and x for WrC).

Done.

s@squ@tch said:
Add in your artificier infusion(s) known, mundane gear along with weights, and you're good.

I'll take care of these this evening, when I can get to my books. But given that artificers are warmage-style casters (they know everything on their list, at least as far as infusions in the ECS are concerned), do I really need to enumerate all of her infusions?

Voadam

Legend
s@squ@tch said:
@ Voadam -- Please list out the point buy stats and also the lvl 4 Stat increase, along wiht your headband bonus. I calculate that Voadam should have 50 ranks total (at Int = 17) I only see 49 listed. Please list out any equipment that actually weighs something, and your modified XP total, once you've subtracted the amount used for crafting. Please include your Aasimar Spell-like ability, darkvision, and resistances. I will need a list of prepared spells -- your choice of location -- either in RG or in the IC thread, where what spells are left are tracked. Is your gear updated for the drop from 9th level to 8th level total? It seems like you have around 34K worth of stuff. Also, add in your action points.

I just updated my spells known and prepared. I only used one non PH spell, 3rd level from the psionics section of the srd, telepathic bond lesser.

The equipment is 27K starting. I used crafting and the feat that reduces the cost of crafting. I have not calculated xp yet.

Spells tracked will be in the rg entry with strike through for spells cast.

I'll check over the skill points.

Voadam

Legend
Skill points look like 50 to me, 4 skills maxed at 10 ranks, 1 at 5 ranks, 1 at 2 ranks, and three at 1 rank.

I marked down my weighted items. boots 1 lb. component pouch 2lb. haversack 5 lbs. 8 lbs at 12 str.

Aasimar abilities added.

How are action points calculated?

pathfinderq1

First Post
As several other people apparently did, I had figured alternating 4s and 5s on a d6 (both classes). Weights are added (figured for size small gear, with clothing type items- boots, vest, gloves, substituted for similar mundane items in a standard explorer's outfit)- with her low STR, almost all of her gear is routinely carried in her Haversack. Equipment list is set, XP/action points are listed. Still typing up the background- should be set otherwise.

s@squ@tch

First Post
D'OH!

That's my mistake on the d6 hp's -- you are correct, they should alternate between 4 and 5.

Obviously, 2/3 seems like 3/4 to me today.

Remove ads