S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

Shayuri

First Post
lol...

My first instinct was to whine about putting words into my mouth, but I walked into it. :)

My apologies for the lackluster posting. I shall amend at once.

EvolutionKB

First Post
On the map, when using the same creatures(all hill giant/air elementals) could you somehow put a subscript number near their icon, to make it easier to tell which is which with the OOC mechanics in orange?

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Hey S@squ@tch, I was wondering if I could make a last-minute modification to my character sheet, seeing as I haven't been in the fight yet. Remember how I rebuilt a little because I originally planned to use Enlarge Person to get reach and then remembered it didn't work on Goliaths? Well it turns out the Goliath Barbarian racial substitution has the ability that you become large sized when raging - it supplants the Powerful Build ability so it's basically reach in return for -1 to hit and AC. Would you mind if I took that?

s@squ@tch

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:
Hey S@squ@tch, I was wondering if I could make a last-minute modification to my character sheet, seeing as I haven't been in the fight yet. Remember how I rebuilt a little because I originally planned to use Enlarge Person to get reach and then remembered it didn't work on Goliaths? Well it turns out the Goliath Barbarian racial substitution has the ability that you become large sized when raging - it supplants the Powerful Build ability so it's basically reach in return for -1 to hit and AC. Would you mind if I took that?

No problem, just note the source and post any details in the character sheet, as I don't have the book, I am assuming.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Hokay. I'll edit it tonight.

EDIT: The character sheet is updated. Swapped out Shock Trooper for Combat Reflexes and Rage 2/day for Mountain Rage 2/day.

Go Team Gold!

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
OK, Team Gold has reached Stormhold first, so congrats!

While you are still about two hours out from port, I'd like to give you some opportunity to roleplay some with your still new companions.

If not, then I will advance the story tomorrow night, or Friday.

Nac will be joining you in town as well.

The air elementals obviously had no treasure, but there is some XP to be given out:

For the six involved in combat, each of you gets 686 xp. This will be updated in the RG post.

Remove ads