S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

s@squ@tch

First Post
I have to apologize -- RL has kept me pretty busy after the holidays -- catching up with all the things going on at work and at home after being away for a while has curtailied my time to be online.

That said, I think things are clearing up and I'll be able to get this thing moving again.

Thanks for hanging in there!

You are now about to set foot on the dreaded southern continent........

s@squ@tch

First Post
OK, so y'all have an afternoon to kill. You can either hang out at the Chapterhouse, (which is fine with me if you want to) and do whatever you wish, or you can explore the city.

Just want to let y'all know that you aren't railroaded into hanging out at the tavern, in case you needed some equipment, or wanted to look around.

@Rolzup: I noticed that Darv has no mundane gear, and the only mention of his weaponry is in the attack section. Your magic gear adds up to 25.5K, you note you have 250 gp left, so you are missing around 1200 gp worth of gear -- that is not listed on your sheet, unless I am missing something.

Well, most of your group has no mundane gear.... :confused:

Last edited:

Rolzup

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
OK, so y'all have an afternoon to kill. You can either hang out at the Chapterhouse, (which is fine with me if you want to) and do whatever you wish, or you can explore the city.

Just want to let y'all know that you aren't railroaded into hanging out at the tavern, in case you needed some equipment, or wanted to look around.

@Rolzup: I noticed that Darv has no mundane gear, and the only mention of his weaponry is in the attack section. Your magic gear adds up to 25.5K, you note you have 250 gp left, so you are missing around 1200 gp worth of gear -- that is not listed on your sheet, unless I am missing something.

Well, most of your group has no mundane gear.... :confused:

I'll work on that tomorrow. Kind of forgot it in the press of things.

Also: I'm going to be mostly absent for the next two weeks. We've got a baby due on Monday, and I'm going to be largely too distracted and too overtired to make coherent posts. I'll check in when and how I can.

Remove ads