S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

EvolutionKB

First Post
Morph prefers being in the middle of the marching order, being a squishy wizard and all.

We shouldn't have to worry about a watch, a rope trick will keep us safe, as long as our foolish guide still wants to sleep in the jungle. With two warforged up there awake, he will be safe enough as we can keep our eyes on him.

s@squ@tch

First Post
EvolutionKB said:
Morph prefers being in the middle of the marching order, being a squishy wizard and all.

We shouldn't have to worry about a watch, a rope trick will keep us safe, as long as our foolish guide still wants to sleep in the jungle. With two warforged up there awake, he will be safe enough as we can keep our eyes on him.

A rope trick holds up to 8 people -- there are 7 party members, so with the guide in the extradimensional space, you would not be able to pull the rope inside.

EvolutionKB

First Post
rope trick holds up to 8 people -- there are 7 party members, so with the guide in the extradimensional space, you would not be able to pull the rope inside

If our guide wishes to come up, somehow I think this country bumpkin might now like the idea of sleeping in such close quarters in an extradimensional space. I could be wrong though. With the two warforged near the rope watching, it wouldn't be too hard to keep an eye out for the kind of trouble that would be suspicious of a rope hanging down in the middle of the jungle.

Then again with your permission could we cut a vine and use that as the "rope"? A vine would look much less suspicious, if we put it near the edge of the jungle.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Ganyon will sleep on the forest floor and/or in the trees.

The question is, how comfortable will the newly created group feel about sharing such close quarters? :eek:

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Lo-Kag will manage, I'm sure, I just feel bad for whoever ends up next to him ;).

As for marching order, Lo-Kag will take point, and be keeping an eye out for Giant tracks.

Rolzup

First Post
Darv will take a position near the middle of the party, and will be taking notes as the group travels.

And while he's not all that enthusiastic about sleeping in the Rope Trick...well, needs must.

Remove ads