S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

Vertexx69

First Post
Just a good thing that he has spiked gauntlets atttached to his armor :p

The sad thing is that I almost bought a Lesser Weapon Crystal of Return instead of a least, which would have let me just summon my chain to my hand from up to 30ft away as a move action instead of just drawing it as a free action. 700 pesky gold short.

This is why I was asking which giant was holding the bag-o-weapons.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Could use some ranged attack support, front line support, or backup healing / arcane...

Pretty much anything.

Strahd has the skill monkey pretty much wrapped up.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I wouldn't mind taking on the front line role. I'm not playing any type of warrior class in all my other games. If you'll have me I'll work on something will just need to know character gene guidelines.

HM

s@squ@tch

First Post
Character creation info is in teh first post on either RG, which have links to my thread. Keep in mind that there is a new RG for team gold, which doesn't have a link in my sig, as I can't add anything more to it until I modify it to just a link to a post...

bedford

First Post
I would like to play an ogre or half ogre fighter/barbarian possibly with either feral or mineral warrior template added. would any of these concepts be ok?

s@squ@tch

First Post
@ bedford - at this time, we're full. That can change in a week, or even a day, so I'll let you know when another opening presents itself. thx

@ holyman - when do you think you can have your PC stat'd up? I'd like to introduce him/her/it ASAP.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I have work tonight 4-11 am almost done still going through equipment (always the longest) I will post him up tonight. But that leads to the question where do you want me to post 'em?

HM

Remove ads