Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Heckler

First Post
Rae said:
Fimble tells a story...
*sniff* "Oh, Fimble, that's so sad," Babette says as she dries her eyes.

[sblock]Is your name Fimbus now? I was calling you Fimble all thru RiaM.

What's your gname, gnome! :) [/sblock]

Heckler

First Post
Velmont said:
[sblock=OOC]

People from The Crux of the Matter come back from the futur, thanks to chronomancy. And your Dragon is not really a dragon... I would rather meet a dragon, it is easier to kill. I'll keep the suspense. :p [/SBLOCK]
[sblock=ooc]It wasn't just a dragon, it was a FREAKING DRAGON AND A HALF!:eek:

I was there. I seen it. ;) [/sblock]

Heckler

First Post
ajanders said:
[sblock]
Don't you mean "Will have seen it?"
[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]Nope. At the end of "Looking for Trouble" we met a dragon and a half-dragon. (Or at least what appeared to be... :uhoh: )[/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
Velmont said:
Opale tries to ctach teh boy who seems to have too much fun to hear his aunt. Opale follow the kids and finally catch him. As she does so, she is unbalanced and fall on Valan.

Opale turns back to Valan. She looks at the wine that have spilled on the vest of Valan. "Let me fix that." She cast a small spell and the wine dissapears. "Oh, my name is Opale di Senzio. Please to meet you honey. You are enjoying the party?"

Valan stammers for a moment as event unfold a bit differently than he imagined. Regaining his composure faster than might be expected, he smiles at the woman. Feeling the newly cleansed spot on his vest. It would seem as if it were my lucky day. Ms. Di'Senzio, my name is Valan and He grabs a wine from a passing server and hands it to Opale I think the party just got better.

BigB

First Post
A young boy enters, most of you recognize him from the stables at the RDI. He is out of breath like he has been running.

Joe sent me. I am looking for Hasin. Joe said he could help.

ooc: I could offer a quick encounter for 2 - 3, 1st or 2nd lvl characters. I promised to have you back by midnight friday real time.

Velmont

First Post
Heckler said:
[sblock=ooc]Nope. At the end of "Looking for Trouble" we met a dragon and a half-dragon. (Or at least what appeared to be... :uhoh: )[/sblock]

[SBLOCK=OOC]Bah!, A half-dragon and a dragon. Rinaldo, Tenebrynn, Nurlan and Ashnar have all been made knight of Monemvassia because they stop a dragon and her son form taking the throne. When I say worst, I'm talking worst. All depend on the age of the dragon, but I really think it would be better to meet a true dragon then what I've heard about, and as I've come back form the futur... you know: Will Be there, will do that[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Valan stammers for a moment as event unfold a bit differently than he imagined. Regaining his composure faster than might be expected, he smiles at the woman. Feeling the newly cleansed spot on his vest. It would seem as if it were my lucky day. Ms. Di'Senzio, my name is Valan and He grabs a wine from a passing server and hands it to Opale I think the party just got better.

"Well, thanks for the drink." she takes the glass offered by Valan. "It's been a long time I haven't seen such celebration. Sorry, i think I havn't catch your name, can you refresh my memory?"

jaker2003

Explorer
InVinoVeritas said:
"I should like to see the snow, yet if it can suck the life from one, then it is a beauty to be respected. and feared."
Jace nods, "much like the smiling sun."

ethandrul said:
I assume you were properly beaten after this escapade! You could have cause the death of family and friends- wondering unprotected from the elements is one way to quickly enhance your bothers inheritence!When the time comes- perhaps the 2 of you and my cousin Droogle and I could join up. I like the idea of having a cleric with me- even a fool of a cleric hasin smiles at this last comment Hopefully you won't endanger me... But know I would have tanned you with a barbed lash then bathed you in salt
Jace turns to Hassin, "Oh, a suitible punishment came, but after the numbness faded from my body," he says, winking. "And why would you have me near? Too keep an eager dwarf patched up, perhaps?
Don't worry about my foolishness, childhood is for learning how to be an adult, and thankfully, I can learn from my mistakes.
I carry a few flasks of lamp oil, ready to throw. I figure if things get bad, some . . . 'allies' can pelt any nearby targets with them. Then I just set the whole mess ablaze with a handy area fire spell. Do you prefer your Orcs medium rare or well d-
"
Jace stops abrubtly as the stable boy calls for Hasin.

Bront

The man with the probe
ethandrul said:
ooc-Thats great for those of us with tales to tell- not so much for all of us noobs who have yet to start an adventure. I've been waiting since October-
[sblock=ooc]I do appreciate that, having actualy missed an adventure (Because I was gone that weekend) and that party arrived back (3-4 months later), before I got a chance to go on another one. However, for many of us, this is the time we look forward to as much as anything. The roleplay, the chance to do something with our characters and interact with other players. Having ended up with a solo adventure, I can tell you, there are times when having no adventure but people to talk to can be nice.

But please do be patient. You've been waiting for a while. A little more time won't hurt you. And hopefully, you've been taking advantage of the Job System, so you have some money in your pocket.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads